CHAPTER - 243

"what!"

For a moment when Shane's feet kicked out, he felt that his shoulder was sore. When he looked back, he found Logan's hand clutching his shoulder. It hurts!

"Logan, what are you doing? Do you still want to hit me? Don't forget my dad but you, ah..." Shane's arm was hard, and Shane was thrown to the ground.

Shane grinned and nearly fainted.

Queenie was stunned, but this is a big man close to 1.8 meters, so he was left on the ground?

"Without my uncle, I would have killed you." Logan shook his head.

With a cold voice, Shane felt terrified.

He couldn't face Logan at all, this look was too scared.

He got up from the ground, "Logan, I see how you explain to my dad."

Shane is going to call his father over, joking, Logan, my dad is your elder, do you dare to do it to me? He said he was going to die?

Logan stared at him with a pair of beautiful eyes, Shane shivered back, "Logan, do you dare to hit me?"

"Chuck, what's going on?" Logan softened.

Chuck said things, Logan nodded and walked in front of Shane, "do as he says."

"Logan, you are arrogant!! My dad but you... oops." Shane didn't finish the words. Logan squeezed his neck, Shane was afraid and felt the fear of death.

"Uncle is useless. You shouldn't kick my strategy. He can't kick you. You can't touch him with a single hair." Logan's voice was particularly cold.

This is the first time Chuck looked at Logan like this. It was so different from her usual gentleness. Chuck felt her fighting. Sure enough, Logan was a master of fighting. Everyone like Shane, as long as Logan was willing, he could kill him all at once. .

"No, Logan, I was wrong, I was wrong, I will lose money," Shane said hardly.

Logan looked at Chuck, "How much do you need?"

"Three million don't count." Chuck thought for a moment.

Shane is angry, three million? ?

"Enough? Strategy?" Logan asked, his voice beautiful and gentle.

"Enough is enough," Chuck thought, 1.7 million as compensation, almost.

"Okay." Logan stared at Shane, "Chuck said he wanted you three million yuan, change money!"

Logan let go of him, Shane fell to the ground, coughing painfully, he got up, stared at Chuck, asked Chuck's card number, Chuck asked Queenie to give the card number, Queenie was confused, she shook her head and said no.

Chuck was helpless and could only tell his card number. Within a minute, there were three million more cards in it!

"I bought my clothes back, don't you want me to take off, hum, if it is not Logan, do you think I will lose money today? You are not qualified to let me lose, including your mother!" Shane left.

Chuck actually wanted to stop him, but he thought about it, but in he got all the money. Chuck asked Queenie's card number, leaving the 1.3 million just now. Chuck was ready to give all the remaining 1.7 million. Queenie, Chuck didn't want to see her work part-time anymore, it was too hard.