CHAPTER - 218

Chuck Cannon is really surprised that Kristen said such things. She has a very good figure, especially the parts that are frequently maintained. Chuck Cannon admits that this is a temptation for any man.

But Chuck Cannon hates her now, so let him do something such a woman, Chuck Cannon certainly not willing.

Also, this woman, she was teasing him yesterday but came back today, what does it mean?

Really want to repay yourself?

Chuck Cannon expressed doubts, didn’t he just save her once? Does she have a complex of heroes saving the beauty?

"The house is still here," Kristen asked again.

"Are you quite open? This is the parking lot. Have you tried it with others in the parking lot before?" Chuck Cannon laughed.

Kristen frowned, "No."

Chuck Cannon shook his head and said in unbelief.

"Don't believe it," Kristen said in a cold tone.

Chuck Cannon beckoned to Kristen, Kristen frowned deeper and walked to Chuck Cannon's car.

"Do you really want to sleep with me?" Chuck Cannon smiled.

"You said you want to sleep with me once."

Kristen was annoyed. She thought about what she wanted to do last night. She struggled all night and was despised by someone younger than herself. She couldn't stand it.

According to what she said, she did it.

It's okay, isn't it just being caught by a disgusting person? She was played by her assistant last time.

Kristen thought for a night of struggle, came over, of course, she was also a little nervous, but not nervous for other things, she was not nervous meeting Chuck Cannon, but nervous to tell these things to him.

She knew that Chuck Cannon hated her, so in addition to being psychologically prepared by Chuck Cannon, she was nervous that Chuck Cannon would not mention the matter of sleeping herself but other things.

She came a little bit of gambling.

"But you are so much older than me, aren’t you ten years older than me?" Chuck Cannon looked at her.

"You mean to take back yesterday's words?" Kristen felt uneasy.

Feel...disgusting? It was disgusting, but she dreamed of that spring dream again last night.

This time she can see the face of someone who is crazy with herself, it is Chuck Cannon who saved herself... This face is particularly clear.