CHAPTER - 245

The sudden appearance of more than a dozen off-road vehicles, the dozens of men wearing the same down, the air around them seems to be frozen!

This is dead silence!

None of the people who just beat Chuck and Aunt Logan dared to move, and all of them froze. Their expressions were fixed, their faces were colorful, shocked, and compulsive.

They are shaking, so many people surround them, even if they are all veterans, it is useless!

There are too many people, and that kind of murderous breath is amazing!

The two women came down from a car, it was Karen and Betty.

The old man who took the lead to fight Chuck and Logan pretended to be calm. He stared at Karen and Betty. "Who are you? I am Hongye from Beijing..."

Snapped!

Betty raised her hand and slammed it out. The Han Chinese words were not finished. A slap mark appeared on his face. He stumbled to the ground and spit blood. Others did not dare to move, and the steel pipe in one person's hand fell on the ground. There is fear on his face.

"Get up," Betty said.

"Who are you? I'm Jingcheng Hong..." The big man spits out the blood in his mouth. She slaps so much hard that one of his teeth has been beaten down. He became angry.

Snapped!

Betty slapped it out again.

The big man's screaming head was stuck on the ground, his head was bleeding, and his cheeks were completely swollen into pig heads. He got up from the ground, "Who the hell are you, I'm Hong Ye's, do you dare to move me?"

Whoo!

Betty kicked out, and the big man couldn't resist it. He screamed and smashed it in a car. The glass of the car broke apart. His hands trembled. The steel pipe in the hands of others fell to the ground. On the ground.

Betty's strength is amazing!

Such a simple kick is enough to prove it!

"Grandpa? Is he also worthy of calling Grandpa?" Betty walked over and stared at the dying man. She squatted down to pick up a steel pipe. In the horrified look of the big man, she hit it!

"Ah!!! No, I'm from Hongye, I'm...ah!!!"

The big man stopped screaming, and the steel pipe hit him, and blood came out.

His trembling body was sweating!

A huge sense of oppression defeated them, so many people, they dare not move, and even dare not resist.

"Mr. Li, how to handle them?" Betty asked Karen.

"No, we know we are wrong, no!"

"Ah, no, we kneel, we know we are wrong!"

These people fell down on their knees, wept bitterly, and knelt on the ground with remorse. They were afraid and scared. How could there be so many people suddenly??

Isn't this Logan person in Beijing?

They feel dreaming, but this dream is too real.