CHAPTER - 209

Kristen felt that there was no strength, and the body was so hugged that there was no strength at all. She bit her lips fiercely and the pain caused her to wake up temporarily. She stared at the assistant who came to herself, and she exhausted the strength. Thigh up!

"What!!"

The assistant's face was twisted, his hands were loosened, and he screamed on the ground while covering his crotch. Kristen took the opportunity to open the door and ran out.

"Grass mud horse, I must sleep with you today!" The assistant endured severe pain, and he got up from the ground and chased her out.

Kristen wanted to call people.

But the assistant yelled filthy words that she was stealing, and the people in the hotel were pointing subconsciously.

Kristen was drugged. She was paralyzed and ran unhappily at all. She didn’t take her mobile phone, car key, or money. She ran out so unconsciously. She didn’t know who to call or what to do. To do, the desire to let her only know to escape here.

She didn't know how long can she run. Her eyes were all red. She felt her body was as hot as a stove. She was uncomfortable. She wanted to stop but she would be caught up.

"Return, you want to run?"

The assistant came after her, he sneered, when he will catch Kristen, he would kiss her, on the other hand, he will take the mobile phone and photograph the blushing Kristen. Under the appearance of Kristen's fruit body, to threaten Kristen, then she has to spend money for her life.

"Go away!" Kristen's eyes were red, and she had no strength to struggle. Her body seemed to be unable to stand. She slapped it out, but it hit her assistant's face like a tickle.

The assistant laughed. The slap was comfortable, he felt more excited.

"Go away? Boss, you have been single for so long, don't you want to? Every night is alone, haha, I will accompany you tonight, at this time, you should enjoy it!"

For such a top-quality woman, the assistant has dragged her into the alley by holding her unbearably. He wants to solve Kristen on the spot and correct the law on the spot, conquer her first, and then bring her back to the hotel to enjoy...

After all, Kristen’s figure is superb. How can he do it if he don’t use it tonight?

Kristen felt desperate. She hated being with a younger man in her life. She closed her eyes and shed tears of despair. Now she has no strength to resist, but after waking up, she will die with this person!

She was dragged into the dark alley, and her hand suddenly caught something, man, man's hand.

Kristen seemed to be desperate, and suddenly a person appeared, "Please, save me, save me..."