The Serpent Sin of Envy

You're walking, deep into the Emerald Forest, a good distance away from Beacon, and deep enough to where fog is making it difficult to see. As it being difficult to navigate, Glynda and Ozpin have come with you.

"Remember Meliodas, there are some powerful Grimm inhabiting this forest."

"Glynda, I can handle them, or better yet, you guys can!"

"Sir Hawk can handle anything!" Hawk yells out.

"Or you'll be Beowolf doggy food." You snicker.

"EEEEPP!!" You look behind you and see A Beowolf looking at Hawk, Glynda uses her Semblance to send the Grimm flying.

"Beast." She says afterward. You move behind Glynda.

"You really are amazing you know that." You say lifting her skirt.

"MELIODAS!" She screams out.

"You really are just the most perverted guy I know!" Hawk says biting your hair.

"Besides Oz I'm the only guy you know." You deadpan.

"Meliodas. There." Ozpin says, you look to where he's pointing and you see her.
Diane is sleeping on the ground.

"A Giant?!" Glynda says out loud.

"Oh yeah! You haven't met the other Sins before!" You go to wake up Diane.

"DIANE! THERE ARE HUNTSMAN HERE-!" You're smashed into the ground by her fists.

"I'LL KILL ANY HUNTSMEN WHO TRY TO HURT ME OR THE CAPTAIN!" After a few more hits. The smoke clears.

"cough cough." She swipes you up.

"Huntsmen huh?"

"You put down Meliodas this instant!"

"Meliodas?"

"Yo Diane! What's it been? Like ten years?"
She squints at you cautiously before her demeanor entirely changes.

"CAPTAIN!!" She picks you up closer to her face and begins to rub yours with her finger.

"CAPTAINCAPTAINCAPTAINCAPTAIN!!!"
Ozpin sighs slightly.

"Glynda, this is Diane..."

"The Serpent Sin of Envy, of The Seven Deadly Sins

"The Serpent Sin of Envy, of The Seven Deadly Sins."Ozpin explains to her.

"CAPTAIN! You even brought me a pig to roast! You really do think of everything!!!"

"NO PLEASE DON'T EAT ME LADY!!" Diane picks up Hawk and places him over a fire.

"Man, something is starting to smell good." You say.

"IT'S ME YOU MORON!! NOW GET ME DOOOOOOOOWWNN!!" Glynda cuts Hawk free and he begins to cool off.

"Diane, these are some old friends of mine, Professor Ozpin and Professor Glynda.