Chapter 13: What are you?

Jade's POV:

I had to be smart using the vervain, I poured it in her glass as she was checking herself in the mirror getting ready for the founding party.

"You know it's kinda cool that we don't age" she smirked as she was checking herself out.

"Yeah, I love being 17 forever" I said in a sarcastic way.

"Don't be so grumpy"

"Anyways why are you coming to the party?"

"Well, I have some business there" she smirked.

What kind of business?

"Join me for a drink?" I said handing her the glass.

"Sure" she said taking the glass out of my hand.

I was watching her about to drink it until she stopped and poured it out on the floor.

"Seriously? Vervain." She looked angry.

How did she know?

"Nice try but you'll have to try harder" she smiled as she left.

Seline walked in the room

"Did it work?" She asked

"No, she knew somehow but I'll try later she won't suspect anything since I tried it already"

At the founding party.

We all stood in a row in two's waiting to be invited inside. I looked at Josie and let me tell you this she was beautiful. The party was at the Mayors house.

"Come in" he said.

We walked through the door heading to the other room. I turned around to see Penelope with Lizzie coming inside aswell.

We went at the display room looking around.

"There you are" Penelope said

I looked at her but didn't answer.

"I didn't know you would be here Penelope." Josie said looking at Penelope.

"Oh well Lizzie was the one who invited me"

Josie looked at Lizzie.

"Girls I need you with me......Hey I'm alaric." He said as he walked towards us.

"Jade"

"Penelope"

He smiled and took Lizzie for a sec. I could hear what they were talking about but I didn't understand it and I'm pretty sure Penelope was listening to them aswell.

"Who is that girl" alaric asked Lizzie

"You mean Penelope. She's my date"

"She looks older than you Lizzie"

"Maybe"

I stopped listening to them when I saw Josie checking out the items that were in the display room.

"Hey look here's the list of people who contributed in the war." Josie said looking at the names.

I walked towards her checking it out.