Part -4

The news spread across the locals like a forest fire. The remaining passengers thanked heaven for saving their lives but were horrified for obvious reasons. The army personnels tried their best to control the panic situation and made sure that people don't spread it. They, not at any cost, wanted those terrorists to get any sign that would alarm them.

The army staff had already contacted the families of girls recognised in that video. They were terrorized was the least to say. General Rawat assured them that nothing, absolutely nothing, would happen to their daughters . That assurance worked, at least for that moment. There  was no option other than relying on the assurance.

"Ye kudi jithe jandi aa, uthe ae musibat aaundi.. ",Shehnaaz's mom blurted shamelessly and heartlessly ignoring the gravity of the situation. It was shameful of her
as a woman and human that she failed to understand the pain and terror shehnaaz was in.

"Oyee Tu chup karja.. Besharmi Di bhi hadh Hundi aa... Tere seene vich dil hai ki nii ", Shehnaaz father almost shouted on his wife.
He was finding it hard to come in terms with this. All he could do at the moment was to pray. For his daughter. For all the daughters who were there with  the demons in face of humans. For the best time ever, his ignorance towards his own daughter was biting him in his ass.He regretted.What else could he do.

Mahi was deeply aghast when she came to know about this. She was at loss for words, nothing in the world could describe what she felt right now. She was appalled at the way destiny had worked. Was this for what shehnaaz had decided to act out of her daily course today. She was profoundly shocked. She just prayed and prayed for her well being.

It was now midnight. That was the best time to leave. It was not going to take them much time to reach Zira , just 15-20 mins. They decided to use normal SUV to travel to avoid any doubt on them.

Those 20 mins felt like hell to sidharth. His fear was taking a upsurge second by second. He knew he could not afford that. But how was he to keep calm.
He had to save his heart that this girl took with her unknowingly and that he had gifted her unwillingly.
He had his team to lead. He had the trust of people to keep. All the might have happeneds were hovering his mind ,haunting him.
They were half a kilometers away from their target when his trance was broken by jay's voice.
"Sid ,I think let's cover the remaining distance on foot"

They activated the garoods which were handled by the technical head, Lt. Abhinav Malik.He sat there in the SUV only to coordinate the garoods.The garoods were also connected to the smart watches that every jawan and officer had to coordinate with each other and to keep an eye on the way ahead so that they can be alarmed if case of any jeopardy.
They covered the remaining distance walking  vigilantly and stopped at a distance of some 50 metres away from the building. Their watches showed the way ahead clear. The garoods were showing insights of the building  .As per the images and information they had, there were 6 terrorists and they were 13. Sidharth decided that 7 of them will enter in and 5 will be deployed outside, 2 at the only front entrance gate and 3 at the back. It gave them some relief that it was too dark for anyone to see them .

The way up to the terrace was not going to be difficult, thanks to the metal pipe that extended from terrace to the ground. Sidharth being the leader was the first one to climb followed by the others .Jay was the last one to climb up. Sidharth moved towards the staircase that lead them inside the building. The building had 2 floors,1st floor and the ground one. They reached the first floor making no sounds at all. There was no one but a locked room. Sidharth asked Jay to guard that room and moved towards the ground floor. They heard shuffling and murmuring behind the closed door of the single room there. The ground floor had nothing else other than that room. Sidharth was sure that they were in that room only. The door was shut but not locked. They knew target was in.
Sidharth messaged Lt. Malik to move the garoods to every window visible from outside the building. He wanted to have the view of the room where the target was.