Part-26

" I crave to give you a forehead kiss every  night before I sleep and every morning after I wake up "

Sidharth got up early the next morning to get back to his previous life...It was hurting him, that life seemed irrelevant now but he knew that he had to...He missed Shehnaaz's face like hell when he opened his eyes..His eyes were not lucky enough today to have a glimpse of her...So he opened his phone to fill the void by cherishing their photos... He never had a habit of clicking photos, but Shehnaaz loved doing that, so thanking to that his gallery was full of photos now...Hers and theirs...
There was a particular photo that he loved way more than others...It was hers in his uniform... He had taken it secretly a week back when she was adoring herself by looking in the mirror wearing his uniform....She looked incredibly cute in that and he just loved that picture..It had a special place in his heart.. It gave him a feeling that they were one in every sense, she in his uniform looked his ,that she belonged to him only....He already had immense love for that uniform and seeing her ,his life , adorning it made that love increase 100 folds...He didn't want to show it to her so he had hidden it in the safe files of his phone...
He smiled looking at the photo for a good few minutes and then opened his whatsapp to send her a text -
"Missing your morning 'Sidharthhhhhh' sweetheart....Good morning baby❤❤"

He freshened up to go to gym and called Jay before leaving...
"Gym jayega aaj?? ", he asked Jay as soon as he picked the call...
"M toh roz jata hun...Tu khud se puchle... ", Jay replied and laughed loudly...
"Shut up... I am coming.. ", Sidharth snapped and disconnected the call...He put his phone on charging and left..
Jay had reached the gym before Sidharth and both worked out together for next one hour...
"I thought you forgot the way to gym.. ", Jay smirked when they were on treadmill..
"Itne aache thoughts kaise aate hai tuje??", Sidharth replied making a face at Jay...
"M khud bahut aacha hun na Isliye....", Jay grinned...
"Then you are highly mistaken... ", Sidharth replied and jumped off the treadmill...
Jay laughed and followed him...
"You are highly mistaken Sidharth Shukla.... ", Jay shouted ...

Shehnaaz woke up around 7 and felt incomplete as soon as she opened her eyes... Sidharth was not with her... He was not even around...His absence pinched her...The morning was not beautiful like it used to be since some days...
She immediately opened her phone and smiled widely looking at his message..How she loved spelling his name and how he loved listening to it...

"M Teri coffee bahut miss krri hun... Not a good morning at all  🥺🥺 ..", she typed and sent the reply...
Then she got up to get ready for her college and left around 8:15...

Sidharth came back from the gym and checked his phone before entering the bathroom... His face fell at her reply...
"Today at 6 meri jaan ❤..." - He replied and went for taking bath...

"Wait krri hun🥺❤.." - She replied once she got in bus...

The day went too slow today.... She in her college and he in his office and both didn't talk to each other till 1 p.m...Hours felt like ages..

"Is there anyone 🙈..", shehnaaz sent the text at exactly 1p.m....She waited for the clock to hit 1 as it was his lunch time that she had came to know yesternight only from him....She had told him that they would talk only during his lunch break  because she didnt want to be any reason for him to get distracted from his work knowing very well that how important it was... He had argued over it but in vain...

Sidharth saw the text and immediately called her...
"Mahi m washroom jari hun...", Shehnaaz excused herself and left once Mahi nodded...

"Sidharthhhhhh.... ", she exclaimed in happiness as soon as she came out of her class...
"Haa baby... ", he smiled thinking how badly was he missing this...His name in her voice was like music to him...
"Pta hai mane kitna miss kiya tuje... Subah uthi, phir dekha tu hai hi nahi... ", she whinned like a kid... The sudden transition in her moods always amazed him..
"M to tere pass hi hun sweetheart...", he said with utmost love in his voice...
"Khaa haii?? "
"Agr m pass na houn toh tu kya muje feel nahi kr skti?? ", he teased her and smiled thinking about her answer..
"Kr skti hun...M tuje har second feel krti hun...Har saans ke saath, har dhadkan ke saath...", she replied innocently unable to understand his teasing...
He smiled widely at her reply...He was in love with a kid and how....
"Phir subah muje kyu dhund rhi thi??"
"Kuki muje tu apne pass chahiye..."
"Pass to m hun.. "
"M uss pass ki baat nahi krri ,vo to tu hai... Par tu muje dusre wala pass chahiye... Vo wala jo tu tab hota hai m tuje hug krti hun ,tuje kiss krti hun....Vo wala pass chahiye.. ", she replied bluntly...One of the  best thing about her was that she wore her heart on her sleeves proudly...She had the courage to say what she wanted...
Sidharth blushed at her reply...He was so in love with the way she thought... He was so in love with the way she was.... He was so in love with her everything...
"Aachaaaa.. ", he mumbled unable to say anything else...
"Haaa...", she replied and smiled sheepishly....
"Khana khaya tune?? ", she asked after a moment...
"No.. "
"Kab khayega?? "
"Abhi jaunga canteen..."
"Tu bore nahi hota canteen ka khana kha kr??"
"Kya krun... Mrs. Shukla mile to tiffin bnake de muje... ", he replied grinning widely...
"Aachaaa...To phir mili nahi hai abhi tak 'MRS. SHUKLA' tuje ", she almost taunted him...
"Mil gyi hai... ", he replied instantly...
"Kha hai?? ", she asked...
"Mere pass hai... "
"Kitna pass? "
"Itna pass ki har saans ke saath, har dhadkan ke saath m use feel kr sakta hun... ", he replied pouring all the love of this world in his words making her smile widely..
"Aachaa...", she mumbled trying to suppress her smile...
"Haa vo meri utni pass jitna tu tab hoti hai jab m tuje hug krta hun, tuje kiss krta hun... Utna wala pass haii... ", he said , now trying to hide his own smile...
Shehnaaz blushed profusely and turned red like cherry...
"Muje Sharam aari hai... ", she mumbled....
"Tuje kyu sharam aari hai bey...m teri baat Thodi kr rha hun... ", he said and grinned....
"Kuttaaaaa... ", she whinned....
"Tera kuttaaaa...", he replied making her laugh loudly...
"Haa sirf aur sirf mera... ", she said proudly...He was hers and she was proud of it...