Part-10

Sidharth did not know what he did was right or not... But he was sure of one thing that he could not afford to send Shehnaaz to her home after what he had heard from Mahi...That had deeply hurt him and had awaken the over protective side of him...Neither could he keep her in the hospital, not because of  it's rules obviously  but because she didn't want to stay there and obviously nothing mattered more than her wish if it was in his hands to fulfil it...Plus he himself was feeling euphoric thinking that Shehnaaz was going to live with him for next few days... Few days for now though he so wished that he could take her with him and never let her go....

Both Shehnaaz and Sidharth were in same state right now...
The vibes they passed to each other were far more effective than words would ever be in conveying what they meant to each other...

Dr.Wahi met Mr. Gill and told him whatever he had to , but Mr. Gill seemed very stubborn...
" Dekhiye Sir,  shehnaaz ko bahut jyada care ki jarurat hai.. Vo usko ghar par nahi mil skti aur na ham usko hospital mein rakh skte hai,ye rules ke khilaf hai..", Dr. Wahi tried his level best to convince Mr.Gill ...he knew he had to...

"Koi dikkat nahi hai ji...ham usnu kithe aur admit kra denge.." Mr. Gill replied bluntly..

"Bilkul kra skte hai aap... Lekin uska treatment iss hospital se chal rha haii.. Toh Isliye hamne socha....lekin aapki marzi hai.. Ham Bilkul nahi chahenge ki Shehnaaz ki condition kharab ho.... ", Dr. Wahi said kind of scaring him....
Mr. Gill thought on this for a while ,he didn't want to risk Shehnaaz's health at all..
" Chalo ji Theek hai... par tussi ek gal daso,ham usnu mil skde hai na?? "Mr. Gill asked...He was almost convinced to agree on what Dr. Wahi had told him...
"Haan ji bilkul... Use 2-3 din mein ek baar hospital layenge examination ke liye...tab aap usse mil skte hai.. "Dr. Wahi replied feeling victorious right now...
"Chalo ji, changa ",Mr. Gill replied...He was somewhat sad at this but he knew that whatever Dr. Wahi said had a point...

"M bhi chalta hun.. .discharge paper ready krvane Hai... Tab tak Aap Shehnaaz se mil lijiye ek baar....", Dr. Wahi said and left....

Mr. Gill entered Shehnaaz's ward... Mahi was there with her...his face was laced with sadness...

"Puttar, tainu to pta lag gya hoga Ki ye log tainu apne camp chh rakhenge.." he said as he came near her...

"Haan ji, papaji vo dass dite mainu... Tussi chinta na kro m chyeti changi ho javangi..."Shehnaaz replied confidently ,she knew nobody would care take her the way Sidharth would do... She had seen that in his eyes...
She always felt his eyes talking to her and assuring her that he would never let anything happen to her...

"Changa puttar, tu mainu phone krdi jab vi tu ithhe aavegi, m tainu miln aavanga... "Her father replied...

"Ji papaji"..

"Chal assi chalde haa... Chal Mahi puttar ",he said..

"Haan ji uncle...",Mahi replied...
"Shehnaaz tu apna Dhyan rakhiyo aur mainu phone krti rahiyo... ", she continued , asking Shehnaaz to keep calling her...

" Haa haa pakka mahi..",shehnaaz replied...

Mr .Gill caressed Shehnaaz's forehead and left... Mahi too did the same, planted a kiss on her cheek and left following him..

Shehnaaz felt a bit sad as they left...She was upset that her step mother didn't even come to meet her once... Shehnaaz knew that she would never come but what she had went through was deadly , still her mother didn't  come to see whether she was even alive or was dead..
But that sadness was nothing in front of her ecstasy right now..
Everything related to Sidharth seemed belittling the whole world ,she thought ...

Sidharth and Dr. Wahi entered Shehnaaz's ward as Mr. Gill and Mahi left..
A beautiful smile crept over her lips seeing him..
Sidharth felt full seeing the glow and smile on Shehnaaz's face..He felt as if he was breathing just to see it.. Though his whole heart belonged to her but her smile held a special place in it.... No sight could ever beat the beauty of her smile...