Part-13

Sidharth took a day off the next day to take her to hospital for having updates on her recovery...
He woke her up, helped her freshen up and get ready , made her have breakfast and they left...
He pampered her as her mother would have done if she was alive... Shehnaaz felt this every second when he was around  doing stuffs for her...She felt nothing but exalted..

"Sidharth ye stitches nikalenge kya aaj? ",Shehnaaz asked on their way to the hospital....They both were on the back seat of Sidharth's jeep...

"Nahi baby, not now... ", he replied....
His 'baby' had made a special place in her heart...whenever he called her that it gave her a feel that she actually belonged to him and only he had the right to call her his baby..

"Phir to Theek hai....muje to darr lagne lag pada tha... ", she replied taking a sigh of relief...

They reached the hospital and directly went to Dr. Wahi's cabin....
Shehnaaz refused to use any wheelchair, so Sidharth wrapped his arm around her shoulder and held her hand to help her walk without putting any strain on her body...

"Helloo Shehnaaz!!!  How are you?? ", Dr. Wahi exclaimed when he saw them entering...

"Hello ....Theek hun abhi m... ", she replied after they both took seats....

"Fabulous!!..".

"Bas ek problem haii... Ye Muje nahane nahi deta...", she said complaining to Dr. Wahi...

Sidharth felt himself in a pool of embarrassment as she said that....He blushed so hard that his cheeks turned red....
Dr. Wahi noticed his state and laughed heartily....

"I only told him to not let you do that Shehnaaz...", Dr. Wahi said not letting Sidharth drown in embarrassment...

Shehnaaz made a face at that eyeing Sidharth who was already looking down....
A smile crept over her lips when she finally understood what she had said after looking at Sidharth...

"Now let's go, I will examine you...
Sidharth till then you can wait here.. ", Dr. Wahi continued...

" Shall I come along, she can't walk properly...", Sidharth asked standing from the chair not paying any heed to the last statement of Dr. Wahi..

Dr. Wahi smiled and nodded...

"Come fast to the ward adjacent to my cabin... ",he replied and moved out...

"Bahut jyada nahi bolti tu.. ", Sidharth said to Shehnaaz helping her stand up...

"Nahi toh... ", she replied with a cheeky smile on her face...

He immediately smiled at her smile forgetting what she had said a while back... He felt that he could even die to keep her smile intact forever and ever...

Sidharth dropped her in the ward and came back to Dr. Wahi's cabin...

"Is everything fine?? ", Sidharth asked Dr. Wahi when he came back after examining Shehnaaz...
"And where is she?? ", he continued without letting Dr. Wahi reply...

"Relax man!!!  She is coming and ya, she is fine ", Dr. Wahi replied taking his seat..

" When would you remove her stitches? "

"Not anytime soon...Her incision has not recovered even 10%...
Just 2 days have passed Sidharth...It is going to take time... But ya,  her pain will start dampening now... "  Dr.Wahi replied..

"Umm.. Ok ", Sidharth mumbled replying in a low voice....

"She will be alright soon.... Don't worry.. ", Dr. Wahi assured him noticing the stress and concern on his face...