Part-22

"If I know what love is, it is because of you."

Sidharth kept looking in her eyes when she was caressing his face.... They spoke volumes.. Her eyes talked to him and his talked to hers....They loved to have a beautiful conversation of their own...

"Terrace pe chale ?? Muje aaj stars ke neeche mere star ke saath sona haii... ", she said after a while seemingly lost in his eyes... They held an ocean of love with her name engraved on each and every drop of love in that ocean... She rooted for him more and more everytime she looked into his eyes...She wondered would she have ever come to feel how love feels ,how it feels to be loved ,to love,if she would not have met him...

"Hmm... ", he replied lost in her...
She smiled inwardly looking at him , she could feel him lost in her and their proximity...Even she was lost in his warmth..
She pinched his cheek and turned around to get off the bed.. He came back to earth after her pinch and got off the bed too.. He realized that he was too lost in her....

Sidharth took the duvet , two cushions, a  large cotton mat and a bedsheet...

"Chale?? ", he said with all the stuff in his hands...

"Tu chal.... M washroom hoke aati hun.. ", she replied...

He nodded and went to the terrace.. He spreaded the cotton mat at the centre of terrace , covered it with the bedsheet and lied down waiting for Shehnaaz...
She came in 5 minutes and saw him already lying..... She sat beside him and put aside the cushion that was lying beside his for her...
She then took his arm and spreaded it at the place of that cushion.... He looked at her in bewilderment wondering what she was doing... She smiled at him and lied down keeping her head on his arm fading his confusion away...
He felt his butterflies coming back to him fluttering when he felt her close to her, this closeness had a peace that he craved for.....He adjusted his arm properly so that she could lie comfortably and covered both of them with the duvet... She turned and wrapped her hand around his torso making his heart flutter in bliss ...He too wrapped his hand ,the one she way lying on, round her shoulder...
The comfort between them had developed suddenly as if they were together since years but proximity came gradually as a result of it and it was undoubtedly soothing for both of them... It had a sense of belonging...

"Sidharth dekh aaj stars kitne shine krre haii... ", she said after a while drawing patterns  on his chest with her fingers..
"Haa baby... ", he said looking at her, his star...his shine... his sky... He didn't need to look at stars when she was there...
"Tuje pta hai m na telescope se aasmaan dekhna chahti hun...ye stars kaise dikhte honge pass se...muje dekhne haii... ",she said thoughtfully...
"Tuje ni Kabhi excitement hoti ye sochke ki iss itte bade aasmaan mein sun ,stars ,moon planets ko chdke kya kya haii...", she continued when he didn't reply...
"Kabhi itna socha hi nahi baby... ", he said, his eyes still glued at the curious child lying in his arms...
"Aachaa... Lekin abb soch... Dono saath explore krenge... ", she said...The patterns she was drawing gave him beautiful sensations ...They were incoherent but he could feel she was making something like a star ,then a circle representing moon may be and a heart too in between...
"Ok sweetheart...", he replied..He was ready to explore even a world beyond this one with her...All he needed was her..
"Acha Sidharth ek baat bta..Jab tu mujhse nahi na mila tha to teri life kaisi thi?? ", she asked after a while...
"Yaad hi nahii...", he said caressing her forehead pouring all his love in it and wondering at this transition in her thoughts...
"Kyu?? "
"Vo life abb irrelevant si lagti hai because this one that has you in it is beautiful..", he confessed what his actions had done a zillion times...
Shehnaaz felt a upsurge of love in her for herself,because of the love he had for her.. because he loved her so much, so much so that she was in love with her life that she hated once...
She didn't reply but savored the moment that had a beautiful spoken confession in it,though if she had savor the confessions his actions did, then that would have been the only thing she would be doing all time...