Part-23

"It's amazing how one day someone walks into your life ,then the next day you wonder how you lived without them."

Sidharth woke up at 6 the next morning... He had to go to office and had to drop her back house as well...
The sight his eyes witnessed as soon as he opened them was a pure bliss...Her sleeping face reflected a serenity that was his peace....Her messy hair, cute chubby cheeks,soft snores that left her parted lips looked absolutely beautiful and her soft breaths that fanned the crook of his neck were like soothing gentle breeze....
He kissed her forehead and tried to get up but failed when she didn't leave his T-shirt that she had clutched...
"Baby... Uth ja... You need to go back, no??", he asked caressing her hair with utmost softness in his voice...
"Nahi jana...", she mumbled without opening her eyes and tightened her hold on his T-shirt making him smile....
Sidharth got up slowly with her in his arms and moved down the stairs...She instantly left his T-Shirt and wrapped her arms around his neck...
"Good morning baby....", she said opening her eyes and kissing the crook of his neck...
"Tu uth gyi hai na.... To Neeche Utar... ", he said teasing her with a smirk on his face...
"Nahi baby ....m to so rhi hun... ", she replied in a baby voice and immediately closed her eyes again making him laugh...
He reached his room and bent down to lie her on the bed but she wrapped her legs around his torso refusing to lie down...

"Babyy utar ja... ", he said...
"Muje washroom chd de... Muje chal kr Jane ka Mann nahi hai... ", she replied drawing her lips out...
"Nautanki hai tu puri..".
He laughed and headed towards the washroom to leave her there and then went to the kitchen to make coffee for them meanwhile...

"Sidharthhhhhh.....", she shouted coming out from the washroom...
"Kya hua??? ", he asked from the kitchen and came running to the room...

Sidharth freezed at his spot as soon as he entered the room... He turned red like a tomato witnessing what he saw...
There was standing Shehnaaz wrapped in his towel looking freakingly cute...So cute that his eyes got glued to her face...

"Babyyy.... Mere Kapde ", she said looking at him...
"Cupboard mein hi hai... ", he replied lost in her beauty...
She nodded but slowly came towards him rather than going towards the cupboard and wrapped her hands around his neck ...

"Sidharthhhhhh..... ", she said looking shyly at him....
"Haa baby... ",he replied...
"M aise hi kaisi lag rhi hun?? ", she asked with a tinge of naughtiness in her voice...
"Cute lagri hai baby... ", he said lost in her eyes. ..
"Bas cute lagri hun??", she asked drawing her lips out like a baby....
"Haaa Cutiepieeee lagri haii...like a baby...meri  cute and beautiful baby ", he said pinching her cheeks with absolute adoration in his voice...
She unwrapped her hands and moved back a bit to face the mirror ...
"Tuje m sirfff cute lagri hun... ", she said checking out herself...
She turned and looked at him still lost in her face only...His eyes were literally glued at it...They didn't move an inch from it since the time he had entered the room and she had noticed it...

"Sidharthh mera muh dekhta rahega to tuje m cute hi lagungi...Puri body toh dekh phir tuje m hot bhi lagungi ", she whinned like a baby...

He smiled , came closer to her ,wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him...
"The peace I found in your eyes makes me get lost in them.... The serenity you face holds makes my eyes glued to it...", he said looking deep into her eyes....

"Isliye m tera muh hi dekhta rahunga.. ", he added and kissed her cheek letting his lips linger there for a few moments...
She turned red like a cherry blushing profusely....
"Meri tariff kr aache se...aur jyada...", she said looking into his eyes...
He unwrapped her waist and cupped her face...
" Meri baby ko tariff chahiye....", he asked teasing her...
"Haaaaaaaaa...."
"Toh sun , You are compliment for a compliment meri jaan...I would fall short for words agr Teri tariff krne laga...
No words could describe the beauty you have, the peace your face reflects...Tera hona hi is more beautiful than the heaven baby.... ", he said and kissed her forehead...
She smiled and not just her face, but her soul and heart smiled too...She wondered like always, what had she done to deserve him...When on earth did she turn the most lucky person on the earth that she found him...She thanked every power of universe that had made her meet him...