Part- 27

"Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky ❤❤"

The next day was special for both of them...Sidharth's mother was coming today.. He had already booked her ticket and she had her flight today at 12...He already knew , but it was a surprise for Shehnaaz...He remembered how she always talked about his mother that she wants to meet her, she wants to talk to her even though she had not talked to her even once till now...
Sidharth smiled soulfully thinking of Shehnaz's reaction when she will meet his mother...She was very fond of her even though she had never met her , partially because she had lost her mother when she was so small and fully and more importantly because she was his mother...

Sidharth woke up at 5:30 in the morning , freshened up and went to gym ....He came back in one hour and called Shehnaaz once he was ready to leave for office...

"Good morning babyyy.... ", he said as soon as she took the call..
"M hurt hun..Aaj subah message nahi kiya tune...m uthi mane phone dekha, tera message nahi tha", she replied....
"Babyy directly call krna tha na...And wait!! even you didn't text me.. ", he replied...
"Vo to mane dekhna tha tu muje miss krra hai ya nahi... " She smiled secretly and made him smile too..
"Ohhh.... Phir kya dekha tune.... ", he asked with a tinge of naughtiness in his tone...
"Mane dekha tuje meri yaad nahi aatii...", she answered in a complaining tone...
"Aachaa.. "
"Haa... Aati to tu uthkr sabse pehle Muje message krta.. "
"Baby muje teri itni yaad aati hai ki mane socha seedha tuje call hi krlun.. ", he replied and laughed.....
"Tu jyada chant mat ban Sidharthh...", she snapped feeling annoyed at him..
"Awwww meri babyy.. ", he cooed..
"Nahi hun m teri babyy.. ",she replied making him burst into laughter... She was such a adorable baby and never left a chance to prove that....
"Aachaa...Phir Kiski baby hai?? ",he asked...
"Mere Sidharth ki..."
"Ohhh, then who am I?? "
"I don't know.. ", she replied..
"Aachaaa... "
"Haaa"
"Okk then I am going...",he replied...
"Jaa kr dikha, chittar padenge ", she said smiling profusely claiming her rights on him....
"I m scared sweetheart... ", he teased her...
"You should be... ",she replied and laughed...
"Aacha Meri jaan abb kaam ki baat sun.... Aaj 1 baje free ho skti hai??", he asked...
"Babyy tere liye m free hi free hun...,", she replied instantly...
"Itna free nahi hona meri jaan... 1 baje tak attend your classes and then I will come to pick you... "
"Okk par aaj itni Jaldi kyu??"
"Kuch kaam haii..."
"Kya kaam hai?? "
"Shaam ko bataunga.."
"Abhi bta.."
"Babyy Shaam ko... Abhi I m going wrna late ho jaunga..."
"Ummmmm...Theek haii....Ja tu....", she replied in a low voice which didn't go well with him...
"Babyy surprise haii... Abb aage kuch nahi..",he gave her a hint ..
"Hayeeee Saachiii kha kasam... "
"Meri jaan ki kasam.. "
"Meri pet mein dard ho jayega Shaam tak.. "
"Control kr apne excitement ko and byeeee... "
"Byee bebuuu.. ",she replied and disconnected the call thinking about the surprise.....She had no idea about it but she was excited... If it was planned by him, it had to be beyond beautiful like him..

Sidharth left for his office and complied all his work before 1...He had to leave for Amritsar airport with Shehnaaz to pick his mother up...

Shehnaaz got ready and left...All the way in the bus from her place to college , the only thought she had was to come up with a perfect excuse to give to Mahi for leaving early today...She thought and thought but nothing apt came to her mind...
She reached her college and realised that she had not called Mahi today, so she immediately called her...

"Oye Mahii... Kha hai tu??... M phaunch gyi....", she said as soon as the call connected...
"Aaj nahi aari m sana... mama ne kahi jana hai.. To vo kehti aaj chutti le le.. ", Mahi replied...
Shehnaaz felt like jumping in happiness...Though she feared staying in college without Mahi but she was so glad that she would not have to lie today... She genuinely felt bad whenever she had to lie to Mahi, and this guilt had become very normal these days but she was so elated that she was saved at least for today..