Part-31

"His anger, her calmness ,perfect match!!"

The way to home from his office was a hard one.. He was extremely annoyed and this annoyance was not getting down...He failed to understand what had made him more mad, the fact that she had gone without even asking him or that he was dying to see her and couldn't now...

He reached his home and decided to call her again keeping his anger aside before entering in...He didn't want to show maa his bad mood ,and wanted to talk to Shehnaaz once to have his sanity back ...
So he called her and luckily this time she answered..

"Where are you?? ", he asked in a calm tone putting his best into doing that despite his livid mood...
"Apne ghar... ", she replied..
Ohh wow!! Apne ghar!! And what was so important that you left without even informing me let alone the question of asking...", he asked in a tone laced with sarcasm putting his thumb on the fingerprint panel of the door to unlock it...He didn't want to shout on her so tried his best to keep himself calmed down....
"Bahut bahut jyada important kaam tha... Saachii Teri kasam Sidharth....", she replied....

He listened to her opening the door and entered it ready to reply her once he gets in but then disconnected the call as soon as he got in not feeling the need of it now...

What he saw there calmed him down within a fraction of seconds...The essence of the presence of the soul that was his serenity made all his anger,  irritation flow out of window the very moment he entered in...Nothing absolutely nothing was needed to calm him down other than just a glimpse of her...He at once understood that what she meant by , 'Apne ghar ' , she had said a while back and his heart smiled in happiness, peace and satisfaction at that but he didn't show that on his face...
Her sight had definitely calmed the internal storm ,he just needed to see her once but he was still upset and wanted to show her that her ignorance was hard for him to take even if it was for him only...

"Good evening baacha!! How was the day? ", Maa said busy in pouring oil in Shehnaaz's hair when she saw him coming in...
She was sitting on the sofa of the drawing room area that was close to the main entrance of the house and Shehnaaz was sitting on the floor enjoying her champi session and was looking at him with brightest of smile on her face....
He looked at her but didn't smile back instead made a poker face that made her face fall instantly...He moved towards the sofa and put the keys of his jeep on the table in front of it...
"Good evening mom... ", he greeted maa back and bent down to kiss her forehead....
"Mom m freshen up hoke aata hun...", he said and then headed towards his room without even looking at Shehnaaz once....

"Baacha.... Hard work krna hai tuje aaj.. ", Maa said binding up the task of oiling her hair...
"Haa aunty... Aap Jaldi se choti bnado... ", Shehnaaz said in a low tone...She realised that his mood was worse than what she had anticipated...
"Abhi bna deti hun...
Waise mera to din bna diya tune...roz aa jaya kr mere pass... ", Maa said and tilted Shehnaaz's face backwards and kissed her forehead tightly making her smile brightly...

Shehnaaz was there with Maa since 1 p.m...

"Aacha sun abb m bahar jari hun... Pehle grocery shop jaungi sabzi lene aur phir thoda park mein ghum kr aaungi....tab tak tu usko dekhle... ", Maa said getting up from the sofa... Shehnaaz too got up...
"Aunty m chalu saath? ", Shehnaaz offered...
"Nahi baacha... Ghar mein bomb phat jayenge...Tune muh dekha uska.. ", Maa said and giggled...
"Haa aunty... ", Shehnaaz replied drawing her lips out..
"Don't worry baacha...Tujhse naraaz nahi reh skta vo...Aur rehna bhi nahi chahiye tune Kitna pyaara surprise diya muje.... Aur usko bhi... ", Maa said patting her cheeks and left...She knew Sidharth was mad at Shehnaaz but was more than sure that she would handle him efficiently...

Shehnaaz first looked at maa's retreating figure and then turned her face looking at the way to his room...She mustered up courage and headed towards the room....She was definitely not afraid of him but his aura ,that she loved absolutely, never failed to intimidate him and his bad mood today had the same affect on her as his aura....The last pacifying session ,when he was angry on her for the same reason of not receiving his call ,had gone smoothly but she was not sure of today... She had committed the same mistake again though with a good intention of surprising him but her bad luck that things had not happened the way she had anticipated...