Part-36

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

It was around 6 p.m when Sidharth finally got time to look at his phone and finally call her... He had reached the hotel...
He opened his phone ...There were 20 missed calls from Shehnaaz...His already restless heart dropped to his stomach seeing so many missed calls from her....
He then opened his whatsapp to see if she had sent something and the texts Shehnaaz had sent him made his almost breathless... He sensed that something gut wrenching had happened....

He immediately called Shehnaaz ,but the call didn't connect , he again called her, it again didn't connect and this way he called her 25 times but in vain...
'The number you are trying to call is switched off ', 'The number you have dialed is out of coverage area ',even the messages from voice assistant scared the shit out of him...
Every missed call, every passing moment made him freak in frustration and helplessness...He knew something had happened ,he had senses it that something worse than worst had happened...He had felt it even before coming and now her texts and missed calls had made it sure..

Unable to think of anything ,he called Jay..
"Jay sun...", he said as soon as Jay picked the call...
The urgency, the fear in Sidharth's voice scared Jay...
"Kya Hua Sidharth?? Itna tensed kyu lagra haii... "Jay asked....
"Jay Shehnaazzz.... ", Sidharth almost fumbled... He was so panicked that his senses refused to coordinate...
"Cutiepie... Kya hua usko Sidharth??", Jay asked, even he was scared now...
"Sidharth bol Kuch toh... You are scaring me man... ", Jay went on to ask when Sidharth didn't reply...
"Jay something has happened and it is bad..", Sidharth spoke controlling his senses , he knew he couldn't lose himself like this...
"Muje kuch samaj nahi aa rha mere bhaii... Tu please pehle shant hoja and then explain... ", Jay said , infact almost pleaded Makinh Sidharth take a long breathe and calm himself...
"Jay meri Shehnaaz se subah se baat nahi hui hai...Abhi I came back from the headquarters and phone check kiya, Shehnaaz ke 20 missed calls the... And Kuch text bhi Jisme she was saying ki she is not feeling good ,usko kuch galat lagra haii..
I called her back now but her phone is switched off Jay.... " Sidharth explained ,his voice trailed off in anticipation of the worst though he had no idea of that worst ...
"Uske exact text kya the.. ", Jay asked, he was more scared now..
"One was 'Kuch theek nahi lagra ', and the other was 'kuch bahut galat hone wala haii ' ", Sidharth replied... Those messages scared him more when he himself recited that...
"Tune aunty se baat ki... Vo cutiepie ke saath thi na aaj ??", Jay further asked...
"Nahi yrr ,Maa panic kr jayengi...", Sidharth replied...
"Jay I need to come back right now... ",he added...
"You can't Sidharth, kal CDS ke saath meeting haii... ", Jay snapped though he himself was terrified now ...
"Jay mera dil betha jara haiii... ", Sidharth said almost defeated at his helplessness...
"Sidharth don't worry... Sab Sahi hoga... ", Jay assured...
"I need to talk to her once Jay...Anyhow... ", Sidharth said, he knew he would lose himself if he didn't hear her voice as soon as possible...
"Address send kr muje... I m going there... Tu bilkul chinta mat kr... ", Jay said and moved out of his house immediately....
"Fast Jay... I m sending you the address... ", Sidharth replied...
" I don't know why but I can sense Kuch bahut galat hua hai...", he added...
"I m going there Sidharth...Sab pta chal jayega.. ", Jay replied...
"Meri life teri responsibility hai aaj ke liye.. Tu sambhal lega na?? ", Sidharth asked....
"Haa bhaii.. Tu address bhej.. ", Jay answered and disconnected the call...He felt that he heard what he wanted to hear from Sidharth ,but how....
He could feel that Sidharth was on the verge of breaking down and it pained him ,not only for Sidharth only but for Shehnaaz too....

Sidharth found himself fighting with every passing second and all he could do was sitting there , in the hotel room helplessly...
He could do absolutely nothing but just anticipate the worst, fear the worst....
He called her every now and then with a hope that she would take the call but she didn't and it almost killed him everytime the call went unanswered..... Where was she??... How was she??..... Was she fine or not??.... Why was she not taking his call??....
He felt his mind thumping violently, so much so that it could just burst any moment...
He felt so angry on himself, that why had he not checked his phone before, was he that busy that he could not call her even once...
He sat on the bed trying to feel her wherever she was... Her 'Sidharthhh' rang in his ears, he felt her calling him...