Part-28

"I fall for you everytime I look at you and I  look at you everytime my heart beats.."

Shehnaaz hugged maa till the time she found what she wanted, till her motherly warmth soothed the pain of the void that had existed in her since the time she was three years old...
She tried finding her mother in his...Though she was hugging her for the first time but the warmth maa's embrace gave her ensured her that she was searching at right place, the way maa rubbed her back ensured her that she would give her the love of a mother that she was deprived of till now ....

Sidharth was standing facing Maa's back and hence could see Shehnaaz's face...Tears that rolled down her face pained him...He moved a bit forward and wiped off those tears from her face without letting his mother know about that...
Shehnaaz looked at him as he did that...Was there anything in this whole universe and even beyond it she could do to thank him for what he had given to her...

"Chale?? ", he said after he cleaned her face...
"Baacha chale?", Maa asked shehnaaz as they parted away...
"Haan ji... ", Shehnaaz replied...

Maa lovingly caressed her hair and kissed her forehead....Shehnaaz held her hand that was caressing her and kissed her palm lovingly ...She had craved for a mother's love but she had a tonn of a daughter's love too that she wanted to shower on someone in whom she would find her mother and now that she had met maa, she wanted to shower it on her...
They came out of the arrival area and Sidharth asked Maa and Shehnaaz to wait and he went to the parking lot  to bring his jeep...

"Sidharth bilkul aapke jaisa dikhta haii... ", Shehnaaz said after Sidharth left....
"Aur m kaisi dikhti hun?", Maa asked patting her cheeks lovingly....
"Bilkul Sidharth jaise... ", Shehnaaz replied instantly making Maa smile...
"Tu bahut pyaari haii.. ", Maa said realising it for the nth time...Though she knew it even before meeting her...She knew it since the time Sidharth had talked about Shehnaaz for the very best time... It was just that meeting her today made her feel utterly proud at her son's choice...
"Pyaare logo ko sab pyaare hi lagte hai Isliye aapko m bhi lagri hun... ", Shehnaaz replied and smiled ...
Maa too smiled at her reply and kissed her forehead....
"Mera Baacha....", she then cooed with a strong conviction and love in her voice making Shehnaaz overwhelmed at so much of affinity...
"Ghav bhar gya aache se??", Maa asked...
"Haa ji... Abb bilkul theek haii...",Shehnaaz replied...
"Tuje darr nahi lga tha uss aadmi ko dekh ke bandook ke saath... ", Maa asked all of a sudden... She always wondered how deeply Shehnaaz must be connected to Sidharth that she had not thought of her own life even once before taking that bullet on her...
"Laga tha lekin apne liye nahi..Mane Sidharth ko dekha aur phir vo dikha, sab khatam hota laga muje , mera sab kuch, vo Sidharth ko hi goli marne wali tha... Isliye mane Sidharth ko dhakka mar diya... ", Shehnaaz replied with utmost honesty...The fear of losing Sidharth that she had felt that day still reflected in her voice....
Maa wondered at Shehnaaz, how simply she stated that Sidharth was her everything,how easily she described that beautiful feeling of finding your world in one person..
"Meri strong baachi hai tu...bhagwan tuje hamesha khush rakhe.. ", Maa said cupping Shehnaaz's face making her smile widely in contentment....Her words meant a lot to her...

Sidharth came in a few minutes...

"M aur aunty peeche bethenge and you driver, drive the jeep...", Shehnaaz said pointing at Sidharth and giggled making Maa giggle too...
Sidharth looked at her widening his eyes...She ignored him and moved from there to open the door of the backseat....
"Colonel Sidharth Shukla cum Shehnaaz ka driver..... Sahii haii sahii haii.... ",Maa said giggling and left from there following Shehnaaz..
Maa felt her love increasing for that innocent soul every passing second...No wonder why Sidharth had his soul attached to her...

"Sidharthhh ye Khul nahi rha... ", Shehnaaz shouted pulling on the door handle as could not open it...
"Ye driver sirf driving krega.. ", Sidharth replied and got into the jeep..
"Sidharth kholde na... Ye bada tight haii....", she pleaded....
"Noo.. ",he replied...
"Abb tera jyada hora haii.. ", she snapped...