Part-34

"My heart fears your absence .
                      Even for a second."

"Sidharth Chale.... ", Shehnaaz said finally realizing that he was not going to leave her...She could feel the strange restlessness in the way he was hugging her today..
She herself didn't want him to leave her for the same reason, she wanted him to take all what he wanted by keeping her close to him but she knew that they were standing outside her college and there were a lot of people today and she didn't want people to see ' her ' world because she wanted to protect it from the evil eyes of world that was non - existing for her...

But Sidharth didn't hear what she said... He just wanted to keep her close today though the reason was not very clear to him... Was it because he was going for two days ,or was it because he could not attend her convocation with her and she was really excited about that or was it for some unknown reason that was not letting him go more than the other reasons...

"Sidharthh...", she again said and slowly parted away from him this time..
"Haa.. ", Sidharth replied coming out of his thoughts. ..
"Chale??", she asked again....
"Haa... Okay!! ", he replied and got into the jeep reluctantly.....She too followed him...
They both got in and headed towards her house....

"Bas yahi rok de..." She asked him to stop the jeep at their usual place , which was on the side of a road on the deserted route that they usually took towards her village...
She had not spoke anything before that the whole way because she wanted to talk to him without any distance between them...

Sidharth applied the brakes immediately wondering how he forgot that...They stopped there for some alone time mostly everyday..
He looked at her feeling somewhat sorry for forgetting, but the look on her face made him feel sorry for feeling sorry....
"Koi baat nahi.. ", she said understanding the unsaid and gave him a kiss in the air...
He smiled back at her and turned his face to the other side to open the door of jeep...
"Mat khol... Idhar hi beth.. ", she interrupted...
He instantly stopped and turned his face to look at her...
She was shuffling on her seat and then slowly shifted to his side on his lap..

He smiled at her actions ,how he loved keeping her this close to him and helped her settle properly in his lap by moving the driver seat to the backside but didn't say a word..

"Tuje pta hai tera ye maun vrat muje pareshan kr rha haii....", she said and wrapped her arms around his neck eliminating all the space between them...
He didn't reply but looked at her with a blend of emotions in his eyes...
"Kyu itna pareshan hai Sidharth...Sirf 2 din ki hi to baat hai..", she spoke almost shocking him not able to keep it in her anymore...
She knew about it, Maa had told her about the same when she had called her sometime back... She told her how stressed he was regarding this ,that how he himself wanted so eagerly to be a part of her convocation and now he could not...
Shehnaaz wanted him to speak about this to her himself but when she realized he was too emotional to do this ,she told him herself that she knew...
"Sorry... ", Sidharth spoke , this being the only word he could manage to utter...
"Kyu?? ", she instantly asked sternly...
"M tere saath nahi aa paunga kal... ", he mumbled like an innocent kid...The innocence he had made her smile instantly....
"Toh kya ho gya? ", she asked...
"You were so excited for this.. ", he replied...
"M abhi bhi excited hun...", she replied back...
"Puch kyu? ", she went on when he didn't reply...
"Kyu? ", he asked...
"Kuki aunty mere saath jayengii...", she replied and smiled wholeheartedly looking into his eyes deeply ..
Shehnaaz was not even an ounce sad when she got to know that Sidharth won't be going with her tomorrow.... Instead she was happy and felt proud of him...
Though there was a deep churning feeling that she was having which was making her restless...She had felt that the very moment Maa had told her that Sidharth was going for two days ..But she didn't show it to Sidharth because she didn't want him to feel that she didn't want him to leave...
Her gut had a strong feeling that was telling her that the restlessness he had that she noticed  the very moment he hugged her , the churning feeling and same restlessness she had was pointing to something bigger than just the distance of 2 days...
"Tu pakka khush hai na.. ",Sidharth asked breaking the trance of her thoughts..
"Haa aur kya...Sabke mama papa aare hai ....abb Meri bhi...... ", she stopped midway suddenly....
"Maa jayengi... "Sidharth completed her sentence saying what was true, what was meaningful and what that mattered...
"Sidharth....", she mumbled getting overwhelmed....Those words from him made her forget everything else in a moment.. She felt like the best gift of her life gifting  her the best...
He smiled and kissed her forehead tightly...
"Tuje pta nahi tha ye? " he asked wiping her tears that had brimmed in her eyes...
"Pta tha...Par tune bola na to sach se bhi jyada sach laga... ", she answered  making him smile widely despite all what was going inside him....
"Flight kitne baje hai?? ", she asked after a while...
"6 in the morning.. ", he replied...
"Itni jaldi kyu? ", she asked pouting her lips..
"Baby kal headquarters mein meeting hai sharp at 8...", he replied and pecked her pout..
"Phir Chale abb? Subah jaldi jana hai tuje... ", she said....
"Yess... Subah 3:30 nikalna hai.. ", he replied...
"Haa chal phir chalte haii... ", she said and started moved back to her seat.. He pulled her to himself...She looked at him questionly ...
"Kya hua?? ", she asked him raising her eyebrows...
He didn't reply but looked at her with strange fear in his eyes....That fear in his eyes made her stomach churn even harder... That reminded him what she had forgotten for some moments...
He cupped her face gently and placed his lips on hers..He didn't kiss her but stayed still for few minutes touching hers lips with his trying to compose him and his weird worries with her serene touch...
He remained in that position and lightly pecked her lips before parting away...