Part-14

"To love and be loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life❤❤"

Sidharth dozed off within a few moments of lying on the couch... But Shehnaaz had not slept, she just faked sleep so that he could go and sleep... She knew he would not go until she falls asleep..

She opened her eyes when she heard his soft snores and was assured that he had fallen asleep...
He looked epitome of cuteness that moment... His slightly parted lips and the soft snores that left them seemed so cute...A smile immediately crept over her lips seeing him that made her forget the pain she was in..
She appreciated with all her might what he did for her but how was she to tell him that he himself was enough to soothe her every pain, he just didn't need to make any effort..

Shehnaaz just loved how he made her feel that life is worth it, not that she didn't knew this, she obviously knew but never felt it really, her life never made her feel that it was worth it..but meeting him changed her perspective..She always knew how to love but he gave her the beautiful feeling of being loved...He was like a beautiful pearl that she had found in the dark folds of her life...

Sidharth woke up early the next morning though he had given up gym since the day she was here...He decided to make breakfast for her himself today as she loved when he cooked for her...

He went to washroom, freshened up quickly and then washed the clothes that she was wearing yesternight and the bedsheet ,he knew that was the first task she would do after waking up and he didn't want her to do any work at all...

He went to the Cantt grocery shop and bought dark chocolate & spinach and came back home quickly to prepare the breakfast...
He decided to prepare dark chocolate milk that would help uplifting her mood and help in relieve cramps, spinach soup that would  compensate the blood and iron loss during her periods and fruit salad that was a normal part of her breakfast nowadays....Though he went to office almost daily but kept an eye on what she ate when he was not around to make sure that she didnt eat what she shouldn't..

Sidharth called his mother while making breakfast....

"Helloo mom!!!!  Good morning...", he wished her a good morning as soon as she picked the call...

"Good morning mere Baache... Aaj itni subah subah call... What's so special?? ",his mother said overexcitedly that he had called her so early...

"Nothing special mom... Bas breakfast bna rha tha to socha Aapko call kr lun..."

"Kya baat hai!!! Mera Baacha aaj apne liye breakfast bna rha hai.. "

"Apne liye nahi mom,  kisi aur ke liye.. "
He said this knowing very well what waited for him now...

"Aachaa.... Kiske liye?? Who is that special person jiske liye tu itne efforts le rha hai...".She asked feeling curious to know for whom he was cooking...

"Mom Shehnaaz ke liye... ".He himself did not realise the softness in his voice when he said this...

"Shehnaazzzzz, who is she?? ",she asked..
His mother feel elated... She at once sensed the love and affection in his voice as he said that and took her name..Her name from his mouth seemed like a pious verse.. She could not believe him cooking for someone other than her and that too for a girl...

Sidharth mustered up all the courage in the world  to finally tell his mom about Shehnaaz.. He was already late and he knew this..

"Ummm mom.... First of all, I m sorry for telling you all this so late.... But I hope Aap samjhoge... "

"Pehle bta to Sidharth Tabhi toh I will understand anything"....

Sidharth told her everything about Shehnaaz from the day he saw her to the day when he was standing there preparing breakfast for her...