Part-32

"I was made for you. I was born for you . "

"Tuje udhar face krke khade rehne ki jarurat nahi hai . ", Sidharth said and smirked teasing her...
He was wearing his clothes and Shehnaaz was standing facing the opposite side...
"Muje sharam aa rhi haii....", she replied and blushed hard...
"Abhi to bolri thi time aane de....", Sidharth said and laughed...
"Tu jyada chant nahi banra haii....", she snapped making him laugh loudly...

He walked to her after he was done and hugged her from back pulling her into him making an instant smile cover her lips...

"M chant nahi ban rha.. Mrs. Shukla hai aap... Aapko to sharmane ki bilkul jarurat nahi haii... ", he whispered in her ear and then gave a bite on her earlobe...
"Aaaahhh....Kutte..dard hua muje... ", she whinned and he smiled..
He then tightened his hold on her and kissed her earlobe soothing the pain of his bite and caressed it softly with his lips...
The touch of his lips melted her into him....She closed her eyes taking the beauty of the moment into her...He kissed her there for the first time and its sensation sent a chill down her spine....The raw touch of his lips was angelic...She slowly wrapped her hands around his that had wrapped her waist...
"Is it still paining? ",he whispered after a while...
"Haaa... ",she mumbled....Her eyes were still close and she had tightly held his hands...
He smiled at her and placed a soft kiss on her earlobe again...
"Abb?? ", he asked her again looking at her face that had a deep contentment on it.... The way she had closed her eyes in his feel made his heart smile brightly...
"Haaa.. ", she again whispered but didn't open her eyes...
He again smiled and placed his lips on 
the crook of her neck giving her a wet kiss there...
His lips on her sensitive spot made her completely lost in their divine touch and feel...
She threw her head back on his chest savouring in the moment and that made him kiss her right there again multiple times...Every kiss made him get more and more lost in her and he too closed his eyes feeling her...

"Sidharthhh....", she whispered after a while, turned around suddenly and hugged him tightly hiding her face in his chest blushing profusely...
"Haa babyy... ",he mumbled resting his chin on her head...
"Muje bahut sharam aari hai tujhse... ", she mumbled biting her lips....
"Pagal.. ", Sidharth said and smacked her head lightly...
"Tuje pta hai tu kitni cute haii.. ", he said and kissed her hair lovingly...He smiled brightly at his cute little munchkin, at smiled at how she turned a hot moment into a cute one....
"Hayeee sachiii... ", she mumbled giggling lightly making him smile even brightly...
Her giggle was music to his ears...Nothing was more melodious than that for him...
"Haa saachi... Tune itna hot moment ruin kr diya.... ", he said and poked his tongue out...
She immediately craned her face to look at him and frowned..
"Hot momentttt...naughty naughty ...", she said after some moments of giving him a frowned look and started giggling again slowly wrapping her hands around his neck ...
"Yesss... ", he replied smiling slyly...
She smirked , removed her slippers and climbed onto his feets reaching closer to his face...
"Mrs. Shukla ko naughty Shuklaji aache lag rhe haii... ", she said and brushed her lips with his..
"Mr. Shukla chahte hai Mrs. Shukla bhi naughty ho jaye aur na sharmaye... Waise abb I can see ki vo sharma bhi nahi rhi haii",he replied and pulled her into him more to touch her forehead with his making her smile brightly...
"Aap bilkul sahi see kr rhe.... And for your information Mrs. Shukla already bahut naughty hai... ", she replied and gave him a bite on his cheek...
"That was hard... ", he said and smirked...
She smiled looking into his eyes and then placed her lips on that spot giving him a love kiss there...She softly kissed his cheek, followed by his jawline, his chin and then finally placed her lips on his throat letting them linger there for a while making him blush and smile profusely all this while and then rested her head on his chest wrapping herself in him...

"Sidharth ek baat puchu...Tuje kisi ne pehle bhi aise....... ", she said after a while and stopped midway to look at him... She don't know how and why this question came to her mind, but it came, so she asked him...
"Aise kya? ", he asked her though he understood what she meant...
"Jo mane kiya..... ", she answered...
"Kya kiya?? ", he again asked...
She frowned at his questions and then tightly kissed his lips suddenly ...
"Ye... ", she said after parting away and showing him in action what she asked..
She don't know why but she wanted him to answer negatively to this...
"Kiss?? ", he asked...
"Haa... ", she replied...
He smiled at her answer and moved slowly towards the bed holding her on his feet only...
"Bta... ", she said again...
"Ruk ek min...."he replied and sat on the bed with her in his lap...
"Yaad hai uss raat terrace pe mane bola tha ki the life I had before you is irrelevant, vo sirf bolne ke liye nahi tha meri jaan, I meant that..", he spoke caressing her face with his one hand and holding her in his lap with other...
She looked at him innocently not knowing what to say now... This one line by him had her world , she knew that how it showed that she was his world now, but still she wanted the answer to her question...
"Tune jo pucha uska answer yes hai...I have been 'kissed' before ...Last day of 12th class, hamara farewell tha, toh friends ke saath mane drink kr liya, there was a girl who liked me a lot , I was attracted to her too, toh intoxicated state mein that happened though we had nothing between us and vo sirf kiss tha nothing else.. ", he answered the question she asked and he read on her face and in her mind...
His answer made her face fell and his smile...
"Aachaa ek baat bta whenever you kiss me toh kya vo tere liye sirf physical touch hai?? ", he asked her..
"Nahiii.. Bilkul nahi...", she instantly answered nodding her head...
"Then kya hai?? ", he asked her again...
She looked in his eyes thinking for a while but didn't find words to express the purity of 'their' touch ...
"M tuje samjha nhi skti ye.. ", she replied drawing her lips out...
He smiled lightly and pecked her lips lovingly....
"Tu jaan hai meri Shehnaaz...I can never thank God enough for you...Tu muje ungli tak lgati hai na vo mere liye ek blessing hai sweetheart , tera touch mere liye pious hai...Tuje pta hai m tere kiss ko physical touch manta hi nahi meri jaan, you have kissed my soul, my heart...And everytime you do it, it's a kiss to my whole existence baby...it's a serene touch for my soul...
And ye Kabhi nahi hua pehle...Na hoga...Life after you would be afterlife only..", he said looking intensely at her and then kissed the tears that had started flowing down her eyes...The absolute love in his voice made her eyes she'd tears, probably at how lucky she was and then at how stupid she was that she asked him that question...
"Tune jis reference mein pucha tha uska answer was yes but that could never be compared with the soulful touch between you and me Shehnaaz,not  even in the parallel universe ... ", he said touching his forehead with hers...

"Sorryyy... ", she mumbled after a while feeling sorry and hugged him tightly...
"Sachi sorry Sidharth...Muje nahi pta mane kya pucha ye...", she added sobbing lightly...
The wetness of her tears at his neck pained him...
"Ro kyu rhi hai baby...Rone ki kya baat hai isme... Ye to kitni aachi baat hai ki tere dimaag mein kuch aaya to tune puch liya... ", he said rubbing her back lightly...
"Tuje bura laga?? ", she mumbled against the nape of his neck...
"Bilkul nahi...Tu aise kyu soch rhi hai?", he asked cupping her face after parting her a bit away from him...
"Muje laga ki tuje bura laga .. ", she replied...
"Nahi baby...There is nothing like that...Infact muje aacha laga tune pucha...", he said wiping her tears with the pad of his thumbs...
"Saachiii?? ", she asked....
"Haaa meri jaan... ", he replied making a smile crept over her lips...

She looked at him for a while and then again hugged him tightly hiding her face in the crook of his neck kissing him there multiple times... He wrapped her in him tightly and closed his eyes savouring the tranquility of her presence and her love in him...

"Kitne baje aayi thi tu?? ", he asked her a few moments later...
"1 baje... ", she replied but didn't move from her position even an inch...
"Tu itni jaldi kaise aayi... Classes nahi thi ?? And Mahi, was she absent today as well??",he went on to ask..

Shehnaaz instantly opened her eyes on the mention of Mahi's name and moved back facing him...
"Hayee m tuje btana Bhul gyi kuch... Tere gusse ke chakkar  Bhul gyi... ", she exclaimed hitting her forehead and making him frown at the mention of his 'gussa'....
"Excuse me!!  Mera gussa , Galti Teri thi... ", he snapped...
"M tuje surprise dene aayi thi...", she snapped back jumping off his lap...
"Baat to sunle meri...", she added when he didn't reply but kept looking at her...
"Bol... "
"Mahi ne parso muje tere saath dekh liya tha...Phir aaj pucha usne muje.. "
"Kya pucha... ",he asked casually , what she told him didn't shock him a bit....
"Yahi ki tu kon haii mera.. "
"Aacha... Tune kya reply kiya... "
"Mane kha sab kuch... ", she answered expressing the reality of her life in such simple yet most significant words...
"Awwwww....Meri baby... ", he cooed, came closer to her and kissed her cheeks lightly...
"Tu itni badi baatein itna simply Kaise Bol Deti hai... ", he asked her pinching her cheeks lovingly...
"Simple, complicated, chota ,bada jo kuch hai tu hi hai....to isko bolne mein kya hai... ", she replied with utmost innocence on her face that made him smile widely...
"Tuje kaisa laga ye jaan kr ki usko pta chal gya?? ", she asked him....

"Tuje kaisa laga?? ", he questioned her back...
"Bahut bahut aacha... ", she replied smiling profusely....
"Toh muje bhi bahut bahut aacha laga.. ", he said and kissed her forehead..
The fact that he was beyond in love with the most innocent soul in the world made her gush more and more over her...
The fact that she was beyond in love with the most beautiful soul in the made her fall deeper and deeper for him....
The feeling of finding your entire universe in one person was tranquil beyond tranquility, serene beyond serenity ....The feeling that someone found their whole universe in you was beautiful beyond beauty....And the feeling that they were the blessed souls that they had both these feels was heavenly beyond heaven...

"Khoobiyan Hi Khoobiyan Ne
Tere Vich Sohniye
Kami Koyi Ik Vi Mili Na

Sohne Ton Vi Sohna Phull
Kare Na Baraabri
Aisi Kali Jag Te Khili Na

Ho Jehda Pal Kailey Nu
Tere Kolo Door Kare
Uss Pal Nu Rawana Karaan Main, Main

Na Tere Jeha Hor Milna
Aivein Ni Deewana Tera Main, Main
Je Hai Vi Taan Naiyon Chahida
Labban Tere Ch Zamana Mera Main, Main❤"