Part - 16

"I fell in love with her when I first saw her, then deeper when we were together and the deepest when we were apart ❤❤"

Sidharth hugged her until he founded his strength and sanity back...Until he found the strength to keep her his and safe even if they would not be living together....Until he finally understood that he could not get shattered like this, he needed to be strong for her... Until he finally understood that even if they would not live together, they will be together forever and always.. Until he finally let all his pain and helplessness flow out in her arms... Until he understood that her existence was everything to her, so even if she leaves today, she won't leave his soul and heart... His heart was beating because of her and for her....
No doubt she was his safe heaven as he was hers... He just needed her in any and whichever way possible...

Shehnaaz savoured his feel in her ,she savoured him in her... the tenderness with which he soothed her in their waking hours of fret and pain assured her him for life...his love assured her that even if she goes today she would come back to him, she was destined to... He gave her the strength she needed right now... He gave her the courage to keep him as well as her, intact...

"Shehnaazzz...babyy.. ", he said and parted a bit from her when he felt her sobs dying down, she seemed very reluctant in moving away from him... His crying heart smiled at that..Nothing feels more special than knowing that the one you want to hold wants to hold you even tighter...
To love was nothing , to be loved was something and to love and be loved was everything and he knew he had everything without anything being said but simply expressed...

He looked at her face, her eyes were red ,silent tears still flowing down them... He gently lifted her chin to make her look at him...

"Kab tak royegi?? ", he asked with a slight smile on his face, he just needed her to be alright right now...that was important for him more than her....

"Tu nahi chahta na muje rokna ?? Isliye tu has rha hai na.. ", she mumbled looking at his smiling face...Her tears had vowed to never stop..
He cupped her face gently and moved closer to her if that was possible..

"Tuje sach mein aisa lagta hai??", he asked in low but deep voice... His voice sent a chill down her spine despite the emotional mess she was in...

"Haa lagta hai.. ",she said looking in his eyes..
He smiled at her reply..
And removed his hand from her face ,slowly wrapped it around her waist and pulled her to him....She felt her heart beating violently and her body shivering at his touch ....
He leaned a bit closer to her face and placed his lips on her forehead and kissed her letting his lips linger there for a while...

"Abhi bhi lagta hai?? ", he asked moving back....
"Haaa lagta Hai... ", she replied....

He again leaned down and kissed her right eye wiping her tears from there with his lips giving her goosebumps on her whole body ...

"Abhi bhi lagta hai??", he asked...

" Haa lagta Hai.. ", she again gave the same answer....
But he made his mind and heart to tell her what he wanted...
He then kissed her left eye softly , followed by her cheek letting his lips taking their own sweet time on her chubby cheek...

"Abb?? ", he went on to ask after moving back ..his voice got deeper and deeper everytime he asked her the same question ...

"Abhi bhi....", she replied smiling invisibly now....
He leaned again kissing her right cheek and then slowly moved to her nose finally kissing her there....

"Aur abb?? ",he asked...

She didn't reply this time but smiled blushingly.... He felt his life coming back to him when he saw her smiling.... That smile had a soothing essence to fade his every pain away...