Part-30

"Souls tend to go back to who feels like home."

Sidharth woke up at 5:30 the next morning... Maa was still sleeping , so he didn't wake her up..
"Good morning Meri jaan...Aaj dekhle m tuje miss krta hun ya nahi😉..", He sent her a text before going to freshen up without expecting a reply anytime soon as it was still early morning....

"Mom ,get up, its 6....", he said keeping a glass of lukewarm water on the side table after coming back from the washroom ..It was her yoga time so he was waking her up...
"Kal thak gyi thi Isliye uth hi nahi payi.. ", Maa mumbled as she got up...
"It's ok mom..I m going to gym.... Tab tak you can have your yoga time... ",he said.....
"Aacha theek hai...Tu aayega tab tak m breakfast bhi ready kr dungi...",Maa replied
"Okk mom... ", Sidharth replied back, kissed her forehead and left for the gym...

Shehnaaz woke up around 6:30 and checking her phone was the first thing she did and smiled brightly looking at his text....

"I like it 😚...You miss me...
I miss you too babyy 🥺", she typed and sent the reply...

Shehnaaz missed Sidharth every moment that she had to spend without him and wished that the time when this separation between them will permanently get over to come soon ,but she realised that this phase was a bitter-sweet experience for her... The bliss she felt when she met him every evening belittled the pain she felt when he was not around, in a beautiful way.... The sadness was worth the ecstasy of seeing him, feeling him again....Every second away from him made her fall harder and harder for him if it was possible...She become more and more fonder of him every passing moment...The homeless day was definitely
.worth the homely feel his embrace, his presence gave her...

She got off the bed after replying him and went to the washroom to freshen up and take a bath and got ready within an hour to finally leave for her college...

Sidharth came back from gym around 7...

"Mom what's in the breakfast??", he asked Maa as soon as he entered in and saw her in the kitchen...
"I was so missing this question Sid... ", Maa replied and laughed...
"And I was so missing asking this mom... ", he replied back laughingly...
"Ummm...You must have missed asking this but definitely not answering this... ",Maa said grinning widely at him...
He looked at her and smiled finding himself at loss for words...It didn't took him a second to understand what Maa meant... And that made him miss Shehnaaz's 'Sidharthhhhhh aaj kya bnaya tune' badly at the moment...
"Jaa nhale abb.... ", Maa said looking at his face that had turned red like a cherry ...
"Okk mom... ", he replied and went to his room instantly making Maa laugh at him...

He came in and checked for her reply as he didn't carry his phone to the gym today...

"Waiting for the clock to hit 6 as soon as possible.....", he replied and sent her the text...He missed her every moment, missing her was a part of loving her for him, but some moments were most restless than others like this one...
He then went to washroom, took a bath and got ready within half an hour to leave....

"Mom I had told you na ki cook assigned hai, agr aap chaho to bula skte hai...He will help you ", Sidharth said when he was on dining table having his breakfast...
"Nahii cook nahi chahiye...", Maa replied...
"House help bhi 2 mile hue the but mane ek hi rakha hai...Aap btado if you want one more? ", he asked....
"One would be sufficient....", Maa answered...
"Kis time aata hai vo? ", she further asked ...
"Koi fixed time nahi hai...Whenever I call him to vo aa jate hain...abhi 2-3 se shaam ko aa rhe hai and when Shehnaaz was here to subah  aate the... ", he replied....
"Okayyy.... Unko bolde abb se subah mein aa jaye..."
"Ok mom.... Waise raghu kaka ko kahi aur kaam mila? ", he asked...
"Nahii....mane society secretary ko message diya tha kisi ko house help chahiye ho to, lekin koi response nahi aaya.... Bichare bade udaas the , aur koi hai nahi ghar mein kamane wala....m kuch paise deke aayi hun unhe... ", Maa answered...
"Don't worry mom.... I have his account number, m unke salary jitna har month transfer kra dunga....", he said and got up to leave as he was done...
"Byee mom... Take care.. ", he bided her adieu kissing her forehead and left..
"Byee baacha... ", maa replied smiling widely at the compassion and empathy he had...