Part-33

"We loved with a love that was more than  love. " 

Shehnaaz was telling Sidharth about her whole day, how she loved talking about him with Mahi, then how blissful was the time she spent with Maa when the door bell rang...She had locked the main door after maa had gone...

"Aunty aa gye... ", Shehnaaz said and immediately jumped off the bed to open the door for Maa and ran out of the room...
Sidharth laughed at how she just ran and got off the bed too following her...

She opened the door and was surprisingly shocked to see the other person who was there with her....

"Hellooo Shehnaaz!!!!", Jay exclaimed..He was more than elated to again see the girl for whom his best friend had gone head over heels..
"Hiiiiii!! ", shehnaaz replied with the same zeal...Even she was very happy to see Jay, she knew him well as Sidharth had told her many things about his and Jay's friendship though she had never met Jay before...
"Ye unwanted log kya kr rhe hai yha... ", Sidharth said when he saw Jay with Maa at the door...
"Huh!!  Unwanted log toh ghar ke andar hai.... Hai na, aunty?? ", Jay said looking at Sidharth first and then at Maa making her and Shehnaaz giggle...
"Badmash Ho tum Dono.. ", Maa replied and laughed...
"Abb andar chalo ya yahi khade rehna hai... ", she added on and then all of them went in...
Sidharth ,Maa and Jay settled on the sofa whereas Shehnaaz went in the kitchen to keep the stuff Maa had brought....

"Ye kha Mila aapko mom?? ", Sidharth asked Maa...
"Grocery shop pe... ", Maa replied smiling at Jay... She was very fond of Jay and always treated him like her son only...
"Tune to muje btaya nahi ki aunty aa gyi hai..", Jay complained making faces at Sidharth..
"I was buried in work today... Bilkul skip ho gya... ", Sidharth replied...
"Haa toh its not my mistake", Jay snapped....

"Tum Dono kabhi ladna band mt krna... ", Maa interrupted smiling at both of them...

"Coffee or Chai?? ", she added on asking them for what they wanted to have....
"Black coffee mom... ", Sidharth replied...
"Kuch bhi Chalega aunty... M iski tarah aapko pareshan nahi krna chahta... ", Jay too replied  poking his tongue out at Sidharth and making Maa laugh lightly...
"M Bnakr lati hun...Tum ek dusre ka sirr phod dena tab tak... ", she said and got up heading towards the kitchen....
She went there and came back within one minute....
"Kya Hua aunty ??", Jay asked...
Sidharth didn't ask but just smiled as he knew what happened...
"Shehnaaz ne almost bnali hai coffee...", Maa replied with a bliss on her face...
"Tum logo betho m nhakr aati hun... ", she added on and left....

"Waise tuje pta hai I was not surprised irongirl ko Idhar dekh kr... ", Jay said and winked at Sidharth with a grin on his face...
"Mane tuje pucha whether you were surprised or not... ", Sidharth replied...
"Nahi I thought m Bta dun... ", Jay replied back and laughed...
Meanwhile Shehnaaz came there with coffee for both of them....
"Aapke liye cold coffee...", Shehnaaz said offering the cup of cold coffee to Jay...
"Thank youu ji....", Jay humbly thanked her and took the cup...
"Tere liye black coffee... ", she said turning to Sidharth and offered his black coffee cup to him...
"M abhi aati hun... " She excused herself and went to  room adjacent to Sidharth's that was Maa's room now...

"Aunty aapke liye Chai banau?? ", she asked knocking at the door of the bathroom... Maa was in taking bath...
"Nahi baacha...Khana Khaungii abb seedha..", Maa replied back...
"Okk aunty... ",Shehnaaz said and left...

"Bhabhi ji makes nice coffee... ", Jay slowly mumbled ,with a hearty intention of teasing Sidharth ,while sipping the coffee but he was loud enough for Sidharth to hear and that made Sidharth look at him bewildered ...He was not sure what Jay said but what he assumed shocked him in a positive way ....
"What you just said??", Sidharth asked Jay taking the coffee cup from him and put it on the table...
"Kya kha mane??", Jay questioned him back smiling slyly and picked his cup back....
"Abhi abhi kya bola??", Sidharth asked again...
"Coffee bola.. ", Jay replied sipping his coffee...
"Usse pehle.. ", Sidharth asked again..
"Nice.. ", Jay replied and smiled inwardly but didn't look at Sidharth even once to not let that smile become a loud laugh.....
"Usse bhi pehle... ",Sidharth asked one more time...
"Makes bola... ", Jay replied busy in enjoying his coffee...
"Don't play Jay... First word kya bola.. ",Sidharth asked almost frowning now...
"Bhabhi ji... ", Jay replied looking at Sidharth finally and then laughed loudly...
"I was right.... You are unbelievable.... ", Sidharth said and smirked at Jay....
"Kyu hai nahii??", Jay asked curiously looking keenly at Sidharth...
Sidharth looked at him but didn't reply...
"Bol na.. ", Jay again asked... He so wanted to hear it from Sidharth...
"Kya bolun?? ", Sidharth asked sipping his coffee...
"Jo mane pucha...", Jay replied impatiently...
"Kya?? ", Sidharth replied paying no heed to Jay 's restlessness...
"Bol de na bhai... ", Jay almost pleaded...He desperately wanted Sidharth to make the most beautiful confession of his life in front of him too...
"What do you think hai ya nahi?? ", Sidharth asked Jay...
"Muje to pta hai Isliye to bola... Tu bolde... ", Jay replied...
"Do I need to tell anything verbally to you?",Sidharth asked with a grin on his face..