Part-24

“Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”

The most beautiful side of a human comes out when he is vulnerable and this comes with another beautiful human only....
Sidharth was never this vulnerable with anyone other than his mother.... But with Shehnaaz, he cried like a kid who feared losing what he loved the most..
He cried in absolute pain and she cried in absolute pain and contentment...There is nothing more beautiful than the feeling that somebody is scared of losing you...that somebody fears your absence...She was getting infinite times of love she had prayed for...

"Sidharthhhhh...", she said after a while still holding him incredibly close to her though her own tears didn't stop flowing....
"Bas kr... Ho gya.... Abhi m tere pass hi hun aur hamesha rahungi Sidharthh....", she added stroking his hair lovingly....
She parted a bit away from him and kissed his lips lovingly which were already wet because of his tears and running nose which was a result of his continuous crying.....She kissed them till his tears finally stopped flowing...That kiss was an assurance, it was a promise that she will never ever go away from him....
"Mein apni har saans ke saath teri salamati ki ardaas maangti hun Sidharth..Aaj ke baad ye bola na ki m rahun ya na rahun to chittar padenge tuje mujhse....aaj tak tere bina jo zindagi jee li vo gyii, usse koi farq nahi padta lekin isse aage zindagi hai to tere saath hai nahi toh nahi chahiye muje vo..." ,she said looking deep into his eyes which were glued at her....His eyes tried finding solace in hers...
"Waheguruji ne abb tak maer rakhi hai... Aage bhi rakhenge...". This was a prayer more than an assurance... Nothing mattered more to her than him and his safety...
She kissed his forehead and cleaned his face with sleeve of her cotton top properly...

"Chal abb muje pta kya bolra tha tu??" , she asked after she was done...
"That I will meet you at 6...",he replied with utmost innocence in his voice and this made her smile instantly...
"Okkk babyy...abb chale?? ",she asked moving back to her seat... He held her there and kissed her forehead lovingly before letting her go... She then moved back and he started driving again...

Sidharth dropped her a little distance away from her house and took her in a bone crushing hug before she left and was not ready to leave her until she saw her neighbor coming towards the jeep...
"Babyyy...Jane de...Dekh ye pados wale uncle idhar hi aare hai....", she mumbled though she herself didn't want him to leave her...
He finally left her unwillingly and kissed her forehead before she left...He so loved her forehead and how...

Sidharth reached his office and went to his cabin straightaway....He entered in and was a bit shocked to find Jay there...

"What are you doing here??", he asked Jay...
"Kuch ni bas Mr. Sidharth punctual Shukla ko dhund rha hun...It's 8:30 and he is still not here... ", Jay replied smirking at him..
"Shut up Jay...I got stuck with something that's why late ho gya... ", Sidharth snapped instantly...
"Ohhhhh.... Stuck with something ya stuck with someoneeeee... " Jay intentionally stretched 'someone ' and grinned...
Sidharth looked at Jay completely bewildered...
"What?? "
"What kya what....M bhi usi Cantt mein rehta hai Jisme tu rehta hai... ", Jay replied and again grinned widely...
"Mane dekha subah tuje teri irongirl ke saath... ", he added and winked at Sidharth...
"When?? ", Sidharth immediately asked..
"I was at the grocery shop, Maa ne kuch Samaan lane bola tha.....Toh I saw your jeep..."
"Ohhhhhh..."
"You know I have eagle's eyes.... ", Jay said and laughed....Sidharth made a face at that and sat on his chair...
Jay got up from his place and went towards Sidharth...
"Teri colourless life ka rainbow hai teri irongirl...", Jay said pinching Sidharth's cheeks and ran out of his cabin leaving a smiling Sidharth behind who smiled at his mad friend totally agreeing to what he said....

Jay smiled profusely after he left the cabin... He was way too happy for Sidharth...He had not failed to register the darkness that had engulfed Sidharth when Shehnaaz was in hospital ,neither he failed to see how she made his whole world shine brighter again after that...The true happiness of a person is reflected from one's eyes and he never failed to feel the shine of that reflection in Sidharth's eyes...