C H A P T E R S I X

(That's Maeve's costume)
Also a little trigger warning ⚠️ there are scenes of groping and slut shaming.

——————

"Hold, hold on

Hold on to me

'Cause I'm a little unsteady

A little unsteady"
___
~ Unsteady by X Ambassadors

C H A P T E R S I X

Maeve and Aisha were dancing on the dance floor when Sam approached them.

"Hey, I like your costumes." She smiled.

"Thanks. Ditto. It doesn't really work without the chloride." Aisha replied, still a bit sad.

But Sam still had something up her bag. "I don't know. Sodium's pretty badass. It's the silent killer."

All three girls grinned at each other.

Sam's face got serious again. "Hey, look, I-"

But Aisha knew what she was trying to say. "It's ok. I'd rather go as sexy than funny too, if I had that option." She chuckled sadly.

Sam looked sad too. "Don't say that."

"Yeah you could totally rock that outfit Yasmin is wearing, on her it looks like the outfit is wearing her instead of the other way around." Maeve told her.

Both Maeve and Aisha looked at Yasmin and laughed.

"Yeah your right." Aisha replied.

Maeve saw Miguel, Eli and Demetri standing at the side. "Hey I'll be right back." The other two girls nodded at her.

Miguel was standing with his back to her, so she jumped on his back while yelling "Boo!"

He jumped a little and turned around. He was pretty sure that his yaw almost fell to the floor.

Maeve was standing in front of him with that short green dress that compliments her skin, her hair was in weaves and she had more makeup on then usual.

Miguel found himself thinking that she was pretty hot.

"Wow, dad got his old costume out of the closet." At first he was a little confused but then he realized she was talking about his costume.

"O-oh y-yes it's pretty cool." he stuttered.

She just smiled.

"You look great too!" He almost screamed at her out of nervousness, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Thank you." She looked down.

"Y-yeah, it's really nice." The blond looked at Eli who stepped from one foot to another.

"Thank you, you look good too. You too Demetri."

Eli smiled to himself.

"Thank you, Maeve." Said Demetri.