C H AP T E R F I F T E E N

"You got,

You got the cinema

I bring the pop

To the cinema

You pop"
___
~ Cinema by Harry Styles

C H AP T E R  F I F T E E N

After an stressful day at school Maeve asked her friends to go to the local movie theater.

Aisha and Hawk didn't need much convincing to come, but Miguel was a different story.

All day he had been in a bad mood and wouldn't tell them what was going on.

Aisha and Hawk were still changing back into their normal clothes after today's karate lesson.

When Miguel came out of the changing room first, Maeve was glad since she wanted to talk to him without their friends around.

"Hey, are you coming with to the movie's?" She asked with a grin, hoping that he changed his mind.

He just closed his eyes for a moment and then looked at her annoyed. "No, I just want to go home." He said softly.

He just couldn't be mad at her.

She smiled at him sadly.

"I know. But maybe coming with us will get your mind off of whatever is bugging you." Her concerned voice got him smiling at her.

He was about to say something, but Hawk hopped out of the boys changing throwing an arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek excitedly.

She scrunched up her face and grinned at her overly excited boyfriend.

He looked at Miguel wit a big grin. "Ready to go?"

Miguel was cut off again, by Aisha coming up to them.

"Hell yeah! I don't know about you guys, but I'm more then ready for some popcorn." She smiled.

Miguel smiled at his friends. "Yeah, let's go."

—————

The four friends were all standing in line to get some food.

Maeve and Hawk were standing in front of the group.

They still had two people in front of them, so Hawk started to play around.

He stood behind her and hugged her, so his chin could rest on her exposed shoulder from her tank top.

She smiled back at him, but that soon turned to a giggle when he started to tickle her sides.

"Hawk stop. That's not funny, people are looking." She whispered to him, while trying to hold in her laughter.

He just shook his head. "Well duh. Have you looked in the mirror today? You look beautiful babe." She smiled at him with adoration.

He always knew how to make her blush.

She turned her face away so he didn't see the effect he had on her, but it was too late.

"Hey, don't you turn away from me." He said, kissing her exposed neck.

That made her giggle again before she pushed his head away once it was their turn to order the food, which Hawk paid for.

Miguel and Aisha had watched every second of their exchange with completely different expressions.

Aisha's was a little bit disgusted but overall still happy for her best friend.