Test

You sit there waiting for Wanda to come back when you see Loki being moved to another chamber by Fury and another man. He looks at you, smiling. You get a feeling you've never felt before, but you push it aside and break eye contact.

A few minutes later, Wanda comes back with your sandwich.

"I also talked to Fury, asking how long you've been here,"

"How long has it been?"

"Just a short 2 weeks, no one besides Coulson even knew until a few days ago."

"Well what about Tony? Didn't he bring me here?" You ask, taking the sandwich.

"He brought you to Fury and said he would 'take care of it'. No one could have guessed it meant bringing you here."

"Oh, well does my mom know I'm here?"

"Probably not," she looks at you, "but once you get the chance to leave the building, you can let her know yourself."

You nod your head and begin eating. "You never used the laptop, what was it for?"

"Oh I was going to play some music but now I've got someone to talk to,"

"Oh," she smiled. "How old are you, anyway?"

"I'm 16, you?"

"17," she replied.

"I knew you were pretty young. How old is everyone else?"

"That's a lot to name, but I've got time. Steve is 95-"

"Captain America, right? Only one it could be. Damn,"

"Correct, Bruce is 47, Thor is 1500 something, Clint is 34, Natasha is 18, Tony is 52, Stephen is 31, Uh, Loki is 1200, Bucky is 100, Rhodey is 47, Sam is 32, Peter Q is 30, Vision is 3, but he's a system, Scott is 27, Peter P is 15, T'Challa is 42, Shuri is 23, and Carol is 26. There are more but you probably won't see them."

"There are a lot of names there I didn't recognize."

"Which ones did you recognize?"

"Tony, Loki, Thor, that's all,"

"Oh, well I'll help introduce them to you and let you know who they are once we meet them,"

"Sounds good," you finish your sandwich, intensely chewing the last bite. A voice comes from the radio on her shoulder, one you don't recognize.

"Hey, Wanda, how is the patient?"

"She's not a patient," she holds a button as she speaks.

"Well I don't know what else to call her so-"

"Her name is Summer," she cuts him off.

"Ok, how's Summer?" The voice sounds fairly young.

"I'm good," you speak, stopping Wanda.

"Well, that's good. Can I come in?"

"Come," she says.

The door opens revealing a young boy, must have been the one Wanda said was 15. He looked fairly nice, a grey tee with a jacket and jeans. He held his hands in his pocket, continuing to walk to the side of the bed.

"Can you stand?"

"We tried that already," Wanda stands on the opposite side, causing you to look back and forth between conversation.

"Oh, well, she has plenty of time. Estimating the fall, how long are you thinking?"

"Why talk about her in second person in front of her?"

"Am I supposed to ask her how long she's going to take to begin walking? She doesn't even know what happened! Well, she didn't."

"But you don't have to talk about her like she's not here," Wanda argued.

"Enough!" You sit up and hold your hands out towards both of them.

"Sorry," the young boy looks down.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"I'm Peter, Peter Parker,"

"Hi Peter,"

"Hey," he smiled looking back up.

"What are your powers?"

"I'm, im- I'm Spider-Man," he says. "Uh, super strength and I can shoot webs," he demonstrates, pointing his wrist toward an empty wall. You watch as something white flys out of his wrist, connecting with the white brick.

"Nice." You say just before a voice comes onto Wanda's radio.

"Maximoff, we are going to take a test, we need you to step out of the room," it was an unrecognizable voice.

"Come on," she turns to Peter and they walk out of the room. A man walks in, the one from the radio.

"Who are you?" You ask.

"I'm agent Coulson, and I'm going to need you to be conscious for this so please don't pass out or die on me like you did the surgery."

"W-wha-what are you going to do?"

He doesn't answer, just sticks a needle in your arm, pulling out a dark crimson liquid with black specks filling it.