Prologue

───── ❝ 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

A person's hands ran down the (h/c) haired female's body, exploring everything to everything

A person's hands ran down the (h/c) haired female's body, exploring everything to everything. It was a stranger, someone that the girl doesn't know, she was having fun with her friend a moment ago and then thing suddenly got heated.

It happened when she got separated with her so called 'friend'.

It got to this point, their hot breathes fanning each other's flushed faces, both of them were feeling hot. This was the effect of the alcohol they drank, they were both out of their minds. Their minds were both hazy and their bodies were just against one another's hot and sweaty skin.

"Hatz.."

The girl moaned out a name, thinking that the one who was in bed with her was her husband, her loving husband, her oh so perfect husband. She was invited to this party, she went even though she doesn't what the party was for.

All she knows was that her friend invited her, and she accepted the invitation instantly because she trusts her friend.

Her eyes were opened but it was blurry, there was this blonde blotch in front of her, she frowned with a puzzled face. Since when did Hatz have blonde hair?

Letting out a drunk laugh, (Name) thought that she was just hallucinating because of the drink. She took a hold of the man's collar and pulled him into a deep kiss with once again thinking that this person was Hatz even though it was obviously not.

"Hah.. Hatz, honey."

(Name) was having fun, this was the first time in months that Hatz had touched her, her own husband never really gave her time. What all in Hatz' mind was work, work and work.

He starved his wife from love.

The female ran her hands through the person's hair, it was soft.. silky and it felt long. Hatz doesn't have a long hair or maybe (Name) had just possibly mistaken it.

Or did she?

She pulled the male closer and hugged him by the neck, she wanted to say how much she missed him but she couldn't, she was taken over by pleasure. She was too busy moaning to talk, Hatz was usually soft and.. easy when it comes to doing things like this.

(Name) had always went with Hatz' way, she never complained about anything nor she ever spoke up against him, she was an obedient girl. She liked this kind of Hatz, the rough one, it was unusual for him to be likes this, so (Name) will savour every moment.

With skin slapping against another one's, the room seemingly looked red from how steamy the moment was. Both of their bodies were littered with beads of sweat, both of them were feeling good.

Their pace went up as soon as (Name) threw her head back from how great she was feeling.
Both of them couldn't help themselves, (Name) mewled as she felt herself come. She could feel the male's hot fluids in her, she felt satisfied

It was as if their bodies were both perfect, they were meant for each other.

-
-
-
-
-

And then (Name) woke up.

A force had driven her face to move sidewards, someone had slapped her in the face making her jolt up in her peaceful sleep.

She opened her eyes and was greeted with her friend that had her hands on her hips while looking all disappointed, she was in a different outfit from last night. "What..?"

The (e/c) eyed female was confused, why did her friend just slap her? She sat up and frowned as she stared at her friend, she then sat up and noticed that she had no clothes on.

She pulled the covers up and then asked, "Wha.. what happened?"

The girl was dumbfounded, she didn't know why she was here. She heard a groan from her side and immediately remembered, she whipped her head to the side with a smile. "I was with Hatz--!"

What (Name) was greeted with was an unknown blonde haired man, a stranger. "Who.. I--" She was baffled, she couldn't accept the fact that she was in bed with a man she doesn't know.

"Really, (Name)?" The dark haired male finally spoke, he gripped his own hands turning his knuckles white. He knew that he had neglected his obedient wife but she doesn't have the right to sleep with someone, a stranger more to that.

"Hatz? Honey..?" (Name)'s voice trembled, as she looked at her husband with tears forming at the ends of her eyes. She didn't mean to, she really didn't mean to, she only drank atleast two shots and there was no way that she can get easily drunk like that.

"Don't call me 'honey'."

Hatz spat at the endearment that (Name) had for him, he liked it at first but then this naked (Name) in front of him, it'll bring shame to his name and possibly his company. He frowned when he saw his wife crying, he wanted to hug her but what she did was unacceptable.

"Is this was you do when I'm not home?"

(Name) didn't answer-- no, she couldn't answer.

She was too busy crying the pain she feels, the thought of Hatz, her husband leaving her was painful. She did everything she can to please Hatz but all she often get was a reply of a hum, sometimes, it even seems that Hatz doesn't even bat an eye on her.

"Answer me." Hatz spoke in a commanding voice, he stared intently at (Name)'s trembling figure.

"It is."

Hari, or (Name)'s so called 'friend' stepped in, she walked up to Hatz and then slyly wrapped her hands on to the male's arm, and it seems that Hatz doesn't mind it.

"This is exactly what she does whenever you're not home, she even walks in my house with love bites on her neck just like right now!" Hari said, not a single thing that ran out of her mouth was true. (Name) only comes to Hari in seek from some sisterly comfort but Hari had a different thought in mind.

"What? I don't! Hatz, you know I--"

"Shut it. Our relationship is over, I'll send the divorce papers to wherever you live." Hatz said and at the same time took off his ring, he then gave his now ex-wife a one last glance before walking out of the room.

"No! Wait--!"

And then the door slammed against the wall, leaving (Name) in a room alone with a stranger she slept with.