Chapter 22

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭ˎˊ- ─────┐

Hello, it's been a while since I've last updated

Hello, it's been a while since I've last updated. I am currently busy with school works and crying lmao. I don't even have time to draw something anymore because of school, we were given a lot of group activities which is a pain😭 So yeah, I think it'll take me a while to finish this book, since I rarely update now.

• • •

"Nii-chan, bye bye." Akihiro beamed as he waved his hands goodbye to Ran. Ever since he discovered the word 'nii-chan', he now had liked to call Ran like that since it was much more shorter than calling Ran 'big brother'.

"Bye, don't go with strangers other than Viole." Ran suggested, not wanting Akihiro to be kidnapped by some ugly person. He felt like he's being overprotective over his big brother's child, it was just.. this was the first time he ever cared for someone, a child at that.

The child nodded his head happily before saying, "Yes!" He then skipped inside the school, excited to see his 'friend', Kioshi again. He just wanted to annoy the older boy again, and maybe he could also brag about the toys and books that he had gotten from his father and mother.

Ran gave off a small smile to the child's direction before walking on his own to his school that was beside Akihiro's small school.

Viole who was present there the whole time, gave Ran a happy grin since he could see the improvements on the boy's behaviour and anger management.

He knows that Ran didn't like him because.. because of what really? Viole sighed and scratched the back of his head as he stared at the teenager's figure, he just hopes that Kioshi wouldn't be like this when he grows up.

He shook his head to erase his thoughts and then walked back to his car, he'll be on his way to Aguero's office to gather the folders that he needed. He can leave Akihiro at school since he had already placed enough bodyguards and security cameras around the area, his specialty is protecting someone or anyone.

The sky blue haired teenage trudged through the long stairs of his school, he didn't bother to fall in line for the elevator since there were already a lot of people there. He'd rather walk up the stairs rather than being squeezed by sweaty students in the elevator.

He sighed and moved his hand into his pockets since he was getting cold, the snow was still here. He now regrets of not taking (Name)'s handmade gloves for him, yes handmade.

Ran is grateful for her on taking care of him as if he was her own son, not to mention, (Name) also gives Ran hot food and other things that he seemed to need unlike his own mother who didn't seem to care for any of her children.

Ran's mother is someone who's blinded by wealth, she'd follow Edahn's every step and would do everything for him, her efforts were such a waste for a man who doesn't even love her back, Edahn was only there whenever he needed something, something that's specifically sexual intercourse.