Chapter 9

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐬𝐥𝐲ˎˊ- ─────┐

It has been a few days ever since the (h/c) haired female met her son's father, yes father

It has been a few days ever since the (h/c) haired female met her son's father, yes father. Their DNA test results, as expected turned out to be positive, meaning that Khun and Akihiro are father and son making (Name) have no choice but to accept it.

In those days, Akihiro has been clinging on his father a lot leaving his mother craving for his attention, but in a good way-- not the one like in the past with her ex-husband whose done a lot more worse to her.

Also, these days, Khun has been coming to the mother and son's apartment to give them a ride  everyday, he has also been coming there to get.. free food or just to eat his future wife's homemade dishes.

(Name) has also been trying to warm up to Aguero but.. she can't just yet. She thinks that Khun will take her son away from her, she thinks that Akihiro would leave her for his father.

Her lips quivered as she stared at the sketch-book on his hands, she was in Khun's office, seated in a much more comfortable couch than in her home. She looked up and turned her head to the large windows encasing the whole room, she stared at the view outside the window.

Akihiro was seated in his father's lap again, just like in those few past days. He kept on gripping on Khun's suit, wrinkling it and Khun allows him to do that.

The feeling of having a cute son clinging to him made him feel complete but when he looks at (Name)'s way, the woman looked like she was jealous of him.

The windows of the office were tainted with a dark color that doesn't allow anyone from the outside to take a look nor even the sun who can't peek in the office, Khun made it that way just so he can have his privacy.

He was also planning on revealing (Name) as Akihiro's mother into the public just so that she'll have no choice but to move in to his condominium where it's much more safer.

Why would he is he desperate for (Name) and his son to move in with him? The answer for that is simple, people can use (Name) and Akihiro to ask for money from Khun, if their house is like that with no any kind of security or whatsoever then they could be put in danger.

The mother and son being in danger had always been in Khun's mind ever since the day that the news showed him carrying a child that looked like him.

He also wanted (Name) to be at home with him, the thought of having someone waiting for him at home makes him feel warm unlike when he gets home he was usually greeted with a dark silent room.

He loosened the neck tie in his neck and then began spinning his chair in a slow manner while holding Akihiro just so that he wouldn't fall off Khun's lap and hit his head. He was just playing around with Akihiro.

"Daddy!" The boy giggled as he held onto his father's suit for he could fall off if he didn't, but Khun wouldn't let that happen, he was holding his child tight along with a big smile present on his face.