Chapter 2

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐛𝐨𝐲ˎˊ- ─────┐

"Akihiro, what have you been reading?" The (h/c) haired female took at peek at her son's small shoulder and what greeted her was her science book from when she was in highschool

"Akihiro, what have you been reading?" The (h/c) haired female took at peek at her son's small shoulder and what greeted her was her science book from when she was in highschool. With eyes wide, she took the book in her son's hand and raised one of her eyebrows at him.

"U-um.. just your science books, mommy." The child said as he tried to look as innocent as he can, he wanted to read chemistry since he'd gotten interested in it for he had seen it in the National Geographic channel.

(Name) shook her head and then said, "You know that you're too young for that right? I bought you some children's book if you want." She picked up her son and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, her son was too genius to his own.

"But I like chemistry.." Akihiro whined, he really liked reading, plus the feeling of being looked up by other children at the nursery was amazing.

Being the classroom's top made him feel like he was a king or something, but he'd be a servant for his mother since he loves her dearly. At an age so young, Akihiro is extremely intelligent, perhaps, his unknown father may possibly be also intelligent.

He also loves being at the center of attention because of his wonderful hair, his sky-blue hair and his blue sapphire eyes were unique in the nursery.

"Dear, you're only four years old--" (Name) was about to lecture her son on reading books that wasn't meant for him, but her son's eyes were too much to her to take.

".. Alright, help me pack up your things first before you go read, okay?" So, she gave into Akihiro's wishes, she never really said no to her son before.

Akihiro hugged his dear mother, he knew that his own mother could never say no to his wonderful eyes. "Mhm! Thank you, mommy!" He beamed and even kissed (Name)'s cheeks.

The mother embraced her son for he was being too cute, she sometimes don't know how whether her son was just controlling her with his cute face but eh, seeing Akihiro satisfied and happy was enough to make (Name) contented.

Akihiro turned his head to his mother's painting room, the newly painted person had sky blue hair, the same as the sky but the face was blank, it was the same as the painting of the man with blonde hair.

Tilting his head, Akihiro looked at his mother with a puzzled face. "Is that me?" He asked, he thinks he looked like the man with sky blue hair except the painting looked much more older hand him.

"Ah, no. It's just someone I bumped into." (Name) explained, the man in a navy blue suit that she bumped into at the airport five years ago and she doesn't know why she even painted them, perhaps because of the colour of his hair? It was the same as Akihiro's.

"Is.. he.. my dad?" The child played with his small hands, he was hesitant to ask since he knew that this would be a sensitive topic for his mother since he had seen her crying in her room every night but Akihiro didn't ask why or anything.