Chapter 10

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦ˎˊ- ─────┐

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐

"Uhm.. Aguero isn't this place too expensive?" The (h/c) haired female said as she looked around the place since she was feeling embarrassed with her simple dress after seeing almost everyone in the restaurant dressed up in formal clothes.

She played with the hem of her dress woth her free hand as she looked around the said place. She and Aguero had been on first name basis ever since the news of Khun being the biological father had been out.

Both of them wanted to show Akihiro that they were getting along which they actually were these past days, some of their interactions were just straight up awkward, but atleast there are also some moments where they'd lose their awkwardness and be more comfortable on talking with one another.

They were currently waiting for Viole who was talking to the manager of the restaurant since their VIP rooms where already all booked. Viole has always been the one who pays and talks to any employee that Khun goes into.

Why? Well, if Khun were to talk with a company employee then they would've tried to ask Khun to accept their partnership that will never actually happen since Khun has never accepted with any companies. .

Those kind of employee talks were annoying and along with the fact that they were acting like a suck up person.

Khun turned his head at (Name) and gave her a squeeze in the hand before saying, "I know. I just wanted to bring you guys here." He reasoned, he just wanted to spend time with them eating out of the house or office.

"You didn't have to." (Name) pushed a strand of her hair behind her ears, looking bashful because of Khun's stare that was obviously intently focused on her face.

"I wanted to, our baby here can pick whatever he wants to eat in the menu." Khun stated and moved the sleeping Akihiro a little when he said 'our baby', it seems that he wasn't talking awkwardly with (Name), he somewhat suddenly gained courage to stay that.

A baby, that was what Akihiro is in (Name) and Khun's eyes despite being four years old. The boy was just adorable and filled with brightness everyday, making other people look at him and stare thinking of how cute he is.

Our baby.

With a blush creeping up her face, (Name) huffed trying to control the colour of her face, the same as she was trying to calm herself down. "I-If you say so.." She trailed off when she looked at Aguero's smiling face.

"Oh, I forgot to say this, but we're gonna have to share with someone on the VIP room since I just asked for a room today without any reservations." Khun stated, if he took reservations then he would've gotten a room all to him and (Name) to use but he was late.