Chapter 13

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞ˎˊ- ─────┐

It's now morning, the (h/c) haired female woke up early to prepare breakfast for the two boys

It's now morning, the (h/c) haired female woke up early to prepare breakfast for the two boys. She slept in a different room since she didn't want to sleep in the same bed with a grown man yet, though she knows that she'll have to be beside Aguero soon.

She moved out of her bed and wore her fluffy indoor slippers, sleeping in a comfortable place like this makes (Name) yearn to be in bed all day and do nothing but sleep.

But she can't just laze around, she have a son and a man to take care of, she pulled her hair up into a messy bun since she didn't want to spend time on making herself presentable, she'll only be seeing Aguero and her son anyways.

She tidied up her bed before going to the bathroom to wash her face, she won't brush her teeth yet for she'll be eating breakfast first.

Once she was done doing her morning routine, she walked out and dried her face with the small towel on the drawer. She turned off the air conditioner and them opened the door, walking out of her room.

It was still quiet, meaning that Akihiro the bright child and Aguero the teaser was still in deep sleep.

The female stared at Aguero's door when she went pass by it, she took a step forward and twisted the door knob before peeking in the said room.

Her face was greeted with the gust of cold air coming from the air conditioner, it seems that both of the males liked being in the cold unlike her.

She then opened the door widely and walking in without making a sound, she pulled Akihiro's thick blanket up to his neck just so that he wouldn't get too cold. She moved to Aguero's side and did the same.

The father and son looked alike and even acts the same, (Name) couldn't help but feel left out because Akihiro got none of her features. Atleast Akihiro had the side of her being kind, or this is what (Name) thought.

Akihiro was well.. just showing off his good side to his mother but when he's alone at school he wouldn't even bat an eye at his disgusting classmates let alone talk to him. His ego and pride shot up by the time he realised that he was smarter than most of his classmates.

Just like Aguero when he was young, when he realised that he was much more capable than his classmates, he made sure to only do projects and everything in individual just so that he can do everything perfectly.

A perfectionist, that was what Aguero and Akihiro is, unlike (Name) who was carefree and giving to other people, almost like a push over but at the same time not because if she doesn't like what she's asked to do then she wouldn't do it.

She smiled at the two sleeping males before heading out of the room, she went to the kitchen and soon realised that there were no food available except for some instant ramen noodles.