Chapter 24

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫ˎˊ- ─────┐

The clock ticks on the wall as time pass by, the quiet room was soon filled with the sounds of paper being ripped off

The clock ticks on the wall as time pass by, the quiet room was soon filled with the sounds of paper being ripped off. Looks like someone didn't wake up in the right side of the bed today.

With a bored sigh, Hatz slumped in his seat and threw the folder he was reading on the table. He closed his eyes and placed his hand over it, he was getting a migraine from reading too much. Usually, his wife would bring him snacks and some medicine to ease his headaches which he was grateful for.

"(Name), can you get me a--" He didn't even finish his own sentence as soon as he realised that (Name) was no longer at his side. He wanted to go back to the past and correct his mistakes but we all know that's impossible.

He then opened his eyes and stood up almost failing to do so. "Sh#t.." He muttered under his breath, he walked up to his only couch in his office and then ket his body fall on it.

He's tired, extremely tired. Aguero's email about his meeting with (Name) didn't even help. Hatz didn't know what he was supposed to say, heck he doesn't even know if (Name) would even like it with just seeing his face.

Regret, that was the only word that kept repeating in his mind. He deeply regrets of not believing (Name), he regrets not helping her throughout her pregnancy, he regrets allowing her to move into a different country, he regrets... everything he did to her.

It must've been painful for (Name) to go through pregnancy all alone but now, look at her, she seemed much more happier with Aguero than Hatz. (Name) finally found joy in her life while Hatz.. just regrets everything he did.

He thought that it was for the better that (Name) suffered but no, he was the one who should've suffered in her place, he was a good for nothing husband who yelled at his wife who only tried to help with his work.

He closed his eyes once again but then the sound of his office door opening made him jump up. Usually, his secretary or any other person who enters his office would knock first, just who would this bold person be?

He sat up and tried to smooth out his clothing that was wrinkled because of him trying to sleep on the couch. He ran a hand through his dark hair before looking at the said person.

"Wow, you look like a trash." A familiar voice of a woman said, Hatz looked at the person and couldn't help but get surprised. He ignored how he was called as a trash, honestly he didn't expect this woman to visit him at all.

He gaped at her face and muttered her name, "..Endorssi." He was a bit glad that she came here since he was on the verge of crying because of his regrets, he can talk to her to forget about his problems in the meantime.

He stared at the female for a few moments but was disturbed when Endorssi coughed out loud to get his attention. Hatz shook his head, he had to admit.. Endorssi somehow grew up into a fine young woman.