Chapter 18

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫ˎˊ- ─────┐

The (h/c) haired female rose early to whip up some breakfast for Aguero and her son, she washed her face and tied her hair up into a bun

The (h/c) haired female rose early to whip up some breakfast for Aguero and her son, she washed her face and tied her hair up into a bun. She rushed to the kitchen when she saw the time, it was just thirty minutes more before she wakes up the two boys.

It has been two weeks after their date at the enormous mall, making (Name) stay with Aguero be one month. In that one month, she grew more attached to Aguero and perhaps nay have longed for his hug again, she couldn't tell Aguero that she wanted a hug for she thought that it'll be embarrassing.

She sighs when she had to make something fast but still delicious and would give the two males some energy for their activities in school and work. She heated the pan and melted a butter before pouring the whipped up egg, and small pieces of ham.

She decided on just making scrambled eggs and at the same time, she made Aguero's lunch, (Name) wanted to pack food for Aguero since the man seemed to really like her cooking.

Aguero makes a face that (Name) couldn't even describe, and this was the proof that Aguero loves her cooking just how Akihiro does. She smiled when she finished preparing everything, she cooled down Aguero's lunch first before closing the tupperware.

She then walked up to Aguero's room in a fast manner, since she thinks that the two might end up late if she doesn't move fast enough. She turned the knob and opened the door, only to be greeted by Aguero who was already dressed up.

"Ah, you're awake already.." She sounded disappointed that she didn't get to see Aguero only waking up, in her eyes, Aguero looked peaceful and handsome while he's sleeping, seeing him like that makes (Name) at peace.

"Good morning, (Name)." Aguero greeted with a smile, he already took a bath and dressed up in his suit, all that was missing was his tie. He purposely waited for (Name) to do his tie, this has become a habit of them.

(Name) cooking for the two males in the morning, and then she does Aguero's tie before she helps Akihiro wear his school uniform. The child has been having a hard time buttoning up his uniform because he still has small and shaking fingers, which is adorable in his parents eyes.

The female walked towards Aguero with his tie in hand, she looked up and gave a smile before saying, "Good morning." Her voice was sweet and lovely in Aguero's ears. "How's your sleep?" She asked and at the same time placed the tie in Aguero's neck.

She also noticed that Aguero has been working non-stop in these past days, but despite that, he still had time for her and their son. Aguero would be with them in the morning and the result of him not doing his work in the morning would be him staying up at night.

"Hn, it was nice I guess." Aguero answered and shrugged his shoulders, he couldn't hug Akihiro since the boy kept on moving away from him in his sleep. Akihiro was possibly used on sleeping beside his mother, (Name) have a soft chest and Aguero had none of those.