F L O W E R

CHAPTER 27

The next day, at the evening, she waited for Tashiel in her hotel room but he didn’t come again. She was bombarded by questions from Yosh that morning, asking how she is, not knowing that Tashiel sent three doctors to check on her.

KBum also came to her and told her about a shocking news that they couldn’t find any trace of the sniper. So now, she is contacting Tashiel if he got something to do with this. His phone rings but he isn’t picking up. Maybe, he hadn’t come into the light.

Bumuntong hininga siya at ibinagsak ang katawan sa kama at tinitigan ang kaniyang kesame. Until then, she fell asleep thinking about why Tashiel isn’t coming to her anymore.

It was early in the morning, and she woke up by the ringing of her phone. Kinapa niya ito sakaniyang kama at inaantok na tiningnan kung sino ito. Agad niya itong sinagot nang makita ang pangalan ni Tashiel.

“Hey, I’m sorry if I took long,” bungad nito sakaniya.
Dahan dahan siyang bumangon dahil mukhang pagod ito. Rinig na rinig niya ang malalakas nitong hininga. “What’s with you? What are you doing?”

“It’s thanks to you that you came into my mind before I could kill that bastard who tried hurting you.”

Natigilan siya. Tama ang hinala niya. Tashiel has something to do with the disappearance of that sniper. And it is in Tashiel’s hands.

“He is one of Atarah’s men.”

She scoffed, “wow. She got the nerve to attack after I sent her to the hospital? Maybe I should have made that woman cripple.”

“So you did something to Atarah that is why they’re after you?”

She leaned her back on the headboard of her bed, yawning.

“Yes. That was just a ‘little’ revenge for stabbing me.”

“You are saying, ‘you almost killed her’?”

She chuckled.

“So that is actually why I couldn’t meet her in the school anymore?”

“Yeah” she replied.

“Good girl.”

Napangiti siya.

“I can’t come tonight and the following nights” ani nito ipinagtaka niya.

“Why?”

“The doctors found out that you lack of sleep. Since, I could be the reason why you’re up every night, I won’t come, for you to have a good sleep. If you are waiting for me, I’m sorry.”

Hindi siya nakapagsalita.

Why does it make her a bit… disappointed?

“Hey, baby?”

“Y-Yeah?”

“Are you okay?”

She nodded and hummed, “I’m good.”

“Don’t worry, I will be coming when you need a rescue.”

“Aren’t you jealous of Yosh being the one who’s always with me?” she crossed her arms.

“I’m jealous, of course. But that kid…” he paused.

“he needs you. He likes you and you like him. He needs you.”

Hindi siya nakapagsalita. Bakit ngayon lang niya nararamdaman ito? Gusto niyang makasama si Yosh noon. Gusto niyang palagi itong nakikita. Ngunit bakit nalulungkot siya ngayon na hindi na sila palaging magkakasama ni Tashiel? Dahil ba sa sanay na siya kay Tashiel na naiinitindihan siya nito?