I L O V E Y O U

CHAPTER 29

Since that time, they got a little busy with their classes and the next week, Yosh told her that they started their internship and he isn’t coming to school until the internship is done. She was also busy with her research paper.

Nag-uusap lang sila tungkol sa mga nangyayare sakanila tuwing gabi at kinukumusta naman siya ni Yosh. Hindi narin nagparamdam si Tashiel na ipinagtaka niya. Until Christmas season has come and she celebrated it with KBum and friends. Gusto niyang imbitahin si Tashiel o si Yosh man lang ngunit hindi niya nacontact ang mga ito sa loob ng Christmas break at pati na rin sa New Year. She got busy with doing things and buying things. She even went to abroad with her brothers to celebrate the New Year in their parents’ mansion in US.

Everynight, she would think about Tashiel and Yosh. She even searched them on her own but she couldn’t find a trace. Two days after the New Year, she had planned on going to Yosh’s apartment but it was closed. She got into Tashiel’s Mansion but it was said that he wasn’t there.

Until the school resumed, she hadn’t heard about Yosh or Tashiel.

And after two weeks, she received a text from Tashiel.

“I’ll pick you up, this midnight.”

She was happy to finally receive a message from him but she was so confused and worried about him. She waited until midnight and when she opened the door to see Tashiel, she was surprised to see him fine. Nilapitan niya ito pagkatapos isara ang pinto nang kaniyang kwarto.

Hinawakan niya ang pisngi nito at hinalikan sa labi, “Where have been?”

Tinitigan lang siya nito. Ang kaniyang mga mata ay blanko kaya hindi niya mabasa kung ano ang nasa isip nito.

Hinawakan ni Tashiel ang kaniyang kamay at hinila na kaya tahimik lang siyang sumunod rito.

She missed him so bad and he is acting different like there is really something going on. When they got into the ground floor and he picked her up with his motorcycle, she silently just followed him and hugged him from the back tightly until then, they arrived in a quay where a Benetti Crystal yacht is waiting.

She was guided by him ‘til the yacht moved. Minutes later, they were just sitting on a separate spindle arm chairs while looking at the city lights’ view from the sea. She had a canopy to cover her body from the cold air. While sucking her lollipop and enjoying her view from the yacht, she was thinking why she hadn’t think about this relaxing thing she had never done in her life.

“How did you think of this?” Lavion asked Tashiel who’s also sitting on the pair spindle armchair while sucking lollipop too. Well, he got that from her.

“Mountain viewing is common so I have thought about yacht viewing.”

She chuckled and looked at the view of the seaside and the building that is more visible to the eyes. With the stars above them, it’s really pretty to have this kind of thing every night.

Maya maya ay tumayo si Tashiel at inabot sakaniya ang kamay nito. Napatingin naman siya rito.

“Let’s dance” pag-iimbita nito.

“without music?”

“Yeah.”

Napailing naman siya at tinanggap ang kamay nito. Iniwan niya ang kumot na nakatakip sakaniya, itinapon sa trash bin ang natitira niyang lollipop, at tumayo sa harapan nito. Nilagay naman nito ang kaniyang kamay sa kaniyang bewang at ipinalibot naman niya ang kaniyang kamay sa leeg nito. Nagsimula na silang gumalaw.