B U L L E T

CHAPTER 25

Lavion pressed the piano keys as she closed her eyes and feel all the creep on herself while many eyes were  witnessing how her soul was devoured by the spirit of music. She opens her mouth to sing.

~I look and stare deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more everytime
When you leave, I’m begging you not to go
Call your name two, three times in a row
Such funny thing for me to try to explain
How I’m feeling and my pride is the one to blame
‘cause I know I don’t understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can~

Got me looking so crazy right now
Your love’s got me looking so crazy right now
Your touch got me looking so crazy right now
Got me hoping you’ll page me right now
Your kiss got me hoping you’ll save me right now
Looking so crazy,
Your love’s got me looking, got me looking so crazy right now~

After her creepy performance again, she went back to her hotel room since she hadn’t seen Tashiel. She was thinking if he will be coming to her tonight?

So then after many hours and it passed midnight, Tashiel hadn’t come so she decided to just sleep. The next moring, there is no sign of Tashiel. No messages, no calls.

Now she wonders why. And she expected a bit. What could have had happened that he wasn’t able to arrive?

Napahawak siya sa kaniyang ulo at nailing. Why did she expect much from Tashiel? Of course, he might be just playing around. And why the heck is she worried that he hadn’t come?

She climbed off the bed and stretched her limbs. She started squatting and planking. Minutes later, she was about to go to the bathroom when the doorbell rings.

With only the towel covering her body, she went to the door and looked at the peep hole and was shocked to see who’s behind.

Agad niyang binuksan iyon at nakita si Tashiel na mukhnag pagod na pagod. Hindi siya nakapagsalita nong agad siyang yakapin nito.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry if I hadn’t come. I’m sorry.”

Confused and surprised, she wasn’t worried anymore. She doesn’t know but all of those things she was thinking a while ago just melted away by his hug. But she still wonders why.

Kumalas ito sa pagkakayakap at napahawak naman siya sa kaniyang twalya baka mahulog. Ngayon lang din niya nakita na nakapajama pa ito at nakasuot lang ng itim na jacket. She bets that it wasn’t Tashiel’s style so he must have hurried here while Yosh is sleeping.

“What happened?” pagtatanong niya.

“I should go” ani nito.

“But at least tell me what happened. You look worried.”

Tumingin ito sa ibang direksyon.

“I’ll be back to tell you. I should go.” Hinawakan nito ang kaniyang magkabilang pisngi at hinalikan ang kaniyang mga labi.

“Please take care of Yosh,” he lastly said and waved good bye, leaving her speechless.

Parang kanina lang ay nag-aalala siya pero mas nadagdagan ang kaniyang pag-aalala sa mga sinabi nito. Agad niyang sinara ang pinto at tumungo sa banyo para maligo.

She needs to find it out. If Tashiel can’t tell her, maybe she can find the answer to Yosh. It is good that she had put a bit of label of her and Yosh and she can talk to him more. She needs to know what is going on. Why does Tashiel looks so worried? And he was like he is saying good bye.