B A B I E S

CHAPTER 63

Having two kids at the first birth will surely make a big change in the mansion of Cun Amaris. Lavion is not an exemption from that change. She had become a full-time mother while his husband is doing his work at the new company he had built.

After being visited by the king of Egypt, she had been thinking about how she would surprise her brothers by her kids. She is already laughing on imagining their reactions especially that she gave birth a month right after King's wife has also given birth.

"Is it really okay not to tell your brothers?"

She wiggled her face to her son's face. "It's perfectly fine. This is so much fun." She looked over her daughter whose Tashiel holds.

She is also thinking about hiding it longer than a year or two.

"She surely is a sleeping beauty," she chuckled because their daughter is always sleeping while their son is always awake.

"But look at how Tazh is conscious at his surroundings. It seems like he will develop senses earlier than Lavi" Tashiel

"Surely, when they grow up, nobody will say they are twins" Lavion chuckled.
"Of course, they have different surnames."

Yes, their son was the one who got the Cun Amaris while their daughter is Zendguge for some cultural purpose. Lavion wants to make them all get the Zendguge but the king insisted on making one of them at least get their last name. She had no choice but to give it to their son who's going to inherit properties in Egypt.

These two blessings that have come to their lives will be the root of an overflowing love. Having a lively home is her goal. She recently just realized that she wants to build a lively family on her own. It is maybe be a new goal for her but she is pretty sure of it. She wanted to give her children a good childhood memories worth remembering. She will correct what needs to be made right.

"So how was your baby?"

Pri groaned, "Having a kid is good but also burdensome. Patience.... urr, minsan nakakalimutan ko na may anak ako hahaha. My husband made a housewife for that reason."

She chuckles. "That is expected to King. I am sorry that I wasn't able to attend the gender reveal celebration."

"It's okay. So how is going on with you and your husband?"

Pri knows she is married but her brothers are not.

"Everything is going well and the company."

She is now considering Pri as her friend and she is happy that she had made two including Vanilla. She had only realized how good it feels to have people by your side to which you can talk with.

After her talk with Pri, since her husband isn't home and her kids is sleeping, she went outside the house to exercise a bit with Omar.

He is her cousin-in-law's son who will be spending his childhood to adulthood in the Philippines. He is currently learning the Philippine language at the age of 5 and Lavion is also teaching him the use of bow and arrow.

Thus, it's not just two kids in the first birth. It's three.

"That will be all for today, you should eat your snacks." She tapped Omar's head.

He is a naive kid that is really quite. He listens to what she says and is obedient.

"Yes, mommy."

She visited her babies in the room and found them being fed by the nannies. She took care of them and played with them while waiting for her husband to come.

And then, she stood outside the house to wait for her husband. As soon as she saw the car coming inside the gate, her face lighten up and waited for him. Lumapit sakaniya si Tashiel at agad siyang niyakap.

"I'm sorry, baby."

She tapped his back. "It's okay. Alam kong late kang darating."

He stayed in her arms for a while until they broke the hug.

"I need to see our babies"

Natawa lang si Lavion at sabay na silang pumasok at tumungo sa kwarto ng kanilang mga anak na mahimbing na natutulong.

Nakayakap si Lavion sa braso ni Tashiel habang nakatingin silang dalawa sa kambal ba anak.

"Sometimes, I wonder how did I gave birth to them" Lavion beamed.

"It has never crossed my mind to marry and have kids, you know that. I was all for having fun but this is better than I expected.

With you, by my side, and these kids, including Omar, this is more than enough than a lot of money and power. As long as this family have love, it is a beautiful world."

Tashiel embraced her and kissed her head.
"I still remember that time," Tashiel was cut with a small laugh, making Lavion confused.

"What time? When I offered you sex?"

He laughed and shook his head.
"No, that time when I planned on kidnapping you here. I want to keep you myself and make my Yosh-self regret what he had done to me."

Lavion scowls. "Huh? When was that?"

"That was when my Yosh-self threatened me to not interfere with you and him. That was selfish of me, I mean my Yosh-self. If I want to keep you with myself, he will surely bind you in chains so you cannot run away."

Lavion was a bit surprised to hear that but then her lips curved sideways, thinking about something else.

"So this is the reason why you impregnated me with the purpose of making me unemployed?"

"What are you saying? You're the one who ask me for a super sperm" he laughed.

Namilog ang mga mata ni Lavion ng maalalang nasa harapan sila ng kanilang mga anak at nagkatinginan silang mag-asawa.

"I think we should not talk about this kind of conversation even with our sleeping little kittens" Tashiel chuckled and held his wife's hand and they went out the room as the nannies went in.

"We should refrain ourselves to this kind of vulgarity, Tashiel" Lavion laughs.

They went inside their room and as Tashiel closed the door, he pinned her to the back of it, prisoning her arms with one hand above her head and leaned close to her.

"I thought you're tired?" Lavion smirks, stopping her husband midways to kiss her.

"When did I get tired pounding unto you?"

Lavion chuckles, "you're such a perverted bastard when you're in front of me and is a naive kid in front of me with other's presence? Perfect combination of yourselves."

Tashiel smirks before finally attacking her lips with his.
"You're just the only one that completes me, my wife." He mumbled between their deepening kiss.

***
ZS2 Ch. 63
phobiii_zz