P R I V A T E

CHAPTER 47

Lavion was staring at Tashiel who's frying a bacon and eggs for them. She was actually going to ask for their cook but Tashiel insisted on cooking since it is just a simple dish. She was leaning her jaw on her right hand while romanticizing his broad shoulder from her view in the back.

“You lost some muscles,” she commented.

“Because you don’t let Yosh work out,” agad nitong sagot.

Tumawa naman siya, “Okay, I’ll start making him work out tomorrow. You know, you got broad shoulders- ah by the way I saw your nipples.”

Nakita niyang natigilan ito at napalingon sakaniya.

“Did you undress Yosh?”

Tumawa siya sa reaskyon nito.

“Jeeez. I just pinch it a while ago and now you are blushing that I saw it? Yosh was just soaked that time and he was wearing a thin shirt that’s why it had gotten visible in my eyes.”

Napabuntong hininga naman ito at tinalikuran na siya para ihanda na ang kanilang kakainin. He even cut the bacon into pieces that is for her.

“Do you like muscled men?”

She made a little ‘oh’ sound and then a smirked.

“I prefer men with big c*cks.”

She received a confused glare that made her laugh. He didn’t speak and served the food. He sat opposite her.

“Do you want rice?” he asked.

“No, thanks. I prefer eating it during breakfast.”

Tumango naman ito, hinawakan ang kutsara’t tinidor at tiningnan siya na handa na rin kumain.

“Why?” nagtatakang pagtatanong ni Lavion dahil nakatitig ito sakaniya. May kunot sa noo nito.

“Next time, let’s not talk about d*cks in front of the food,” ani nito na ikinatawa niya at itinaas ang kanang kamay.

“Got it, I’m sorry.”

Nagsimula na siyang kumain na may ngiti sa labi. This is what she likes from Tashiel. He is conservative and uptight but he never judged her on how she make up sensitive topics and he does not stop her from doing so.

“Don’t talk when you’re eating”

Natawa nalang siya dahil sa inunahan na siya nito. Magtatanong pa naman siya ng kung ano-ano. Since the dinner is just small and simple, it didn’t take much time to finish eating.

“Don’t wash the dishes,” pag-uutos ni Lavion nong akmang susuotin ni Tashiel ang washing gloves.

“Why not? There are only two plates to wash.” Nilingunan naman siya nito.

“That’s not two plates. There are also two spoons and two forks plus the frying pan and the spatula," she elaborated.

“It isn’t too much for them to take care fo it.”

Napatanga nalang siya rito at pinanood na sinuot na ang gloves. Napaupo siya pabalik sa stool at pinanood ito.

“You’re pretty independent for a Prince,” komento niya.

“I grow up taking care of myself, without leaving a trace of something that could make my mother mad.”

Hindi siya nakapagsalita dahil may naisip  na ipagtatanong. Tinitigan muna niya ito sa likod at inisip kung sasagutin ba siya nito o hindi, o kaya magagalit ito o hindi, o malulungkot ba ito o hindi.

“Did your mom treat you well?”

Nakita niya ang pagtigil ng mga kamay nito sa panghuhugas at ipinagpatuloy rin nito pagkatapos ng dalawang segundo.

“She isn’t even my mom to begin with.”

Hindi na siya nagtaka sa sagot nito. She made a background research on Yosh and he is an adopted child. His adoptive father is a former driver of his real father. And his adoptive mother is mentally disabled. So she can say that he really had an awful and traumatic childhood that is why Yosh and Prince were created.

It is just the same case as her before, Hyxzl was made due to childhood trauma.

“It’s not like we can change our past, right?” she was observing him. “It might be painful to remember but we are made now because of that.” She blows a breath, leaning her jaw in her palm. “I wish you could tell me more.”

“You knew”

Ngumiti siya, “You mean?”

“You knew that she isn’t my real mom.”

She made an “oh” sound and smiled, “yes, I knew it from the very beginning.”

Hindi na ito nagsalita at tinapos ang panghuhugas. Nong matapos na ito ay hinintay na naman niya ito na sundan siya nitong maglakad.

“Will you be angry if I say I invaded your privacy?” pagtatatong niya nong makapantay na ito sakaniya.

“There is nothing special to keep secrets from you. Besides, there is no good to remember in the past,” umakyat na sila sa hagdanan pataas.

“You’re the only one I want to keep private.”

Napalingon naman siya rito.

“So let me ask you, would you be angry if I supress your publicity?” Now he was looking at her eyes where her sight was locked because of how beautiful it looks.

She chuckled a bit, and watched her steps, blushing, and then they stepped upon reaching the second floor and stopped as she looked at him. She touched his right cheek with her left palm.

“Be possessive of me all you want,” she beamed and continued walking as he followed her.

So then, they went to her room and she dropped herself on her bed to sleep.

“I really want to strip now, Tashiel. I feel uncomfortable with pajamas on” she groaned.

“No. You are not going to strip if you still want me to sleep with you.”

She groaned and positioned herself in the left side.
“Okay, I won’t, so come here. Let’s sleep.”

Tinitigan muna siya nito bago lumapit sa kama at umupo sa kanan. She tapped the mattress to signal him to lay down and he did. She moves closer to him and wrapped her arms and legs to him. She smelled his neck while closing her eyes to feel his warmth.

“This will be a good sleep,” she blows air and rested her body to sleep.

Tashiel who was letting her do what she wants, he just waited for her to relax and sleep while he is restraining himself to sleep earlier than her. His eyes were closing and he is stopping it because he knows that it will take a time to hold her close like this again. But he knows that he cannot supress it any longer after minutes.

He wrapped his arms to Lavion.

“Is there something wrong?” pagtatanong naman nito sakaniya.

He held her closer and kissed her head.

“Promise me to take care of yourself.”

Hindi nagsalita si Lavion. With this kind of tone, she knows what’s coming.
“Yeah…” she mumbled.

Napangiti naman si Tashiel bago nito ipikit ang mga mata. “Good night…”

“Good night…” she kissed his chest.

***
ZS2 Ch. 47
phobiii_zz