P E R F O R M

CHAPTER 59

“Come on, that is the only piece in the world and you won’t wear it?” Lavion convinced more.

“What the hell, ate love, you know that I don’t like wearing dress. Did I do something to you for you to torture me like this?”

Lavion chuckled with her complain, “I will be waiting for you at the venue. I should see you with my dress, baby. Your make up is done so just ask for help. I should go there a bit early. King must be going crazy now. Byeee.”

“W-What the hell?! Don’t leave me with the dress Ate!”
Lavion just winked at Dawn and went out the dressing room, making all her way to Grand Agracias where King and Pri will be wed.

This will probably be the last month they will spend their time in US because of Mr. Agramus' threat so she will take her time too.

She looked up to the massive building in front of her where her parents tied the knot. This is calming in her part that she had stepped in a holy place where her parents’ love was exposed. And in front of her were her brothers that will always be the knights in her life.

She smiled a bit and walked towards them. She is wearing a one shoulder A-line red dress with a semi slit on the left side with high heeled red gladiator boots. Her hair was tied in a bun with a red fascinator on her head matching her red lips.

Yes, she is wearing all red which is not a motif of the wedding.

“I’m sorry for the inconvenience of my dress, King” she approached King who’s smiling to her.

“It’s okay, love. I know how obsessed you are with red.”

That relieved her. Of course, King would never say no to her.

“Congratulations”

She is actually a bit uneasy about this wedding. She is happy that her brother found his love of his life but she is also a bit sad that he will draw more attention with his own family than his younger siblings.

“I won, love.”
Seeing how Pri made King smile like now, it is relieving. Guess it is the time where they are going to live separately with their own happiness.

“Yeah yeah.” She chuckled and looked at KBum. “Are you ready, Bum?”

“Yeah, so don’t mess up” KBum replied.

She smirks, “when did I mess up playing the piano?” she started walking inside.

It is good that KBum asked her to play the piano with him. He will going to sing in the wedding which is a bit surprising for her. KBum stopped playing musical instruments before. She is more worried for him to mess up. They did not even practice together last night because she was only given by the notes she will play and the line where she sings.

Iginaya siya ng isang attendant sa kaniyang uupuan at sinunod naman niya ito. Nilibot niya ang kaniyang mga mata at mas lalo siyang naiinggit at inisip na don rin siya magpapakasal ulit.

“Hi, Ms. Red!”

Napalingon siya sa mga papalapit na grupo ng lalaki.
Ngunitian niya si Kujilo na nakaakbay kay KBum.

“Hi.”
“As usual, ang ganda niyo pa rin po. Mas bata po kayong tingnan kaysa ni KBum.” He chuckled as KBum struggle to escape and he did.

“Hi”
Napalingon siya kay Krensom.
“It’s been a long time” bati nito at ngumiti.

She made a genuine smile. “Yes, it’s been a long time.”

“Oh, Ms. Red, may girlfriend na pala yan”

“Oh?” she looked at Krensom. “really?” she cheered.
“That’s good to hear! I want to announce mine too.” She excitedly raised her right hand to show her diamond ring.

“Wow, ikakasal ka na pala?” reaksyon ni Kujilo.
“Secret” she made a mysterious smile and saw KBum’s sharp eyes.

“What the hell, love? Since when?”
“Last month?” she smirked.
“Congrats” Krensom
“Are you serious, babe?” Klenton
“Yes.”
“Was that the normal guy?” Klenton
“Yes, the normal guy.”

“He isn’t a normal guy”

Napalingon silang lahat kay Klam na kakainom lang ng tubig at ngayon lang din niya napansin na medyo namumutla ang mukha nito.

“Hey, are you okay?” pagtatanong niya dahil mukhang nanghihina ito.
“Okay ra ko”

“Ano yong sinabi mong hindi normal?” Kujilo

Napatingin naman ito sakaniya na para bang nagdadalawang isip kung sasabihin ba niya o hindi dahil sa lahat sila naghihintay sa sasabihin nito.

“Spill a bit” sagot nalang niya. Gusto rin niya malaman kung ano ang nalaman nito. She knows that Klam is a hacker and she wants to know how capable he is to dig about her husband.

“He is a Prince in the Kingdom of Egypt.”

Nakatingin sakaniya si Klam habang sinabi iyon at sa ekpresyon palang nito ay may gusto pa itong sabihin. She can see in that look that he has more to say but is too careful to spill something that is really private.

Napangiti siya, she can say that he is a capable one.
“Totoo, Ms. Red??” reaksyon ni Kujilo.

Nakita na rin niya ang nakangangang reaksyon ni Klenton at Krensom. Si KBum ay tahimik lang dahil alam na nito ang tungkol ron.

“Yup”

So then, she was bombarded with questions and only told minor information until the ceremony starts.

As it goes through time, when Lavion saw Pri’s angelic face, she couldn’t help but smile. That was the kind of expression she never saw in Pri’s face. She can see that Pri has really fallen in love with her brother and that is what relieved her the most. Her eyes landed on the woman in the other side as their eyes met. Their eyes went wide because they had finally seen each other.

It was Hellellous. She beamed and mouthed, “It’s been a long time”. Vanilla smiles back and replied, “yes”.

The ceremony continues until it’s her time to present with KBum. She stands up from her seat to go to the piano place along with KBum. Nong makaupo  na siya ay nakita niya ang iba’t ibang rekasyon mula sa mga kaibigan ni KBum. It is not because KBum will sing, it is also because she is performing.

KBum looked at her as a sign to start. She nods and then breaths while looking at the piano keys. So then she started pressing her fingers to the keys and started moving it professionally. It’s been a month since she didn’t play this instrument but it is still within her.

~Something must’ve gone wrong in my brain
Got your chemicals all in my veins~

With KBum’s voice, she can conclude that he did not stop singing. He is better now than before.

~Feeling all the highs, feel the pain
Let go of the wheel, it’s the borderline
Now I’m seeing red, not thinking straight
Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me~

She breaths to sing with KBum.

~Just like nicotine, rushin’ me, touching me
Suddenly, I’m a fiend and you’re all I need
All I need, yeah, you’re all I need~

They continued performing, playing the piano with her soul and singing with all her heart, wishing about her brother’s happiness in his marriage with her friend.

***
ZS2 Ch. 59
phobiii_zz