C U N A M A R I S

CHAPTER 57

Lavion was nervously sitting in a room’s bed while waiting for Prince Arhad. Tashiel’s face was the only thing she could remember. It is really real. She is getting married to one of the Princes of Egypt while no one in her family knows about it.

After staying in the palace for a week to learn the culture and meeting everyone in the palace, in that week too, was their wedding’s preparation. And since Prince Arhad does not like public display, it was really a private wedding in which only royalties and important people are the visitors.

It’s a fact that no one knows about her wedding with the Prince, in the side of her. Not even King, her brother.

Everything on her mind went blank when she heard a knock on the door and some maiden with her in the room screamed in excitement. Her heart was about to burst, she could not compose a word especially when the door opens and her handsome groom went inside.

Her body was frozen and her eyes were glued to her perfect groom. And when he smiled, the ice inside her body started to flame as he held her hand and said something in their language. So then, he pulled her up for her to stand from the bed and then he embraced her in his arms.

“Are you okay?” pagtatanong nito sakaniya dahil ramdam na ramdam niya ang panginginig ng katawan ni Lavion.

“I’m fine”

Natawa siya sa sagot nito dahil kitang kita sa mukha nito ang pamumutla.

Hinalikan niya ito sa noo at nakangising tiningnan ang mga mata nito.

"Aren’t you excited tonight?

Agad na nag-init ang mukha ni Lavion at natatawang nailing sa sinabi nito. She showed a sassy look with as smirk on her lips, “You just said that to cover my nerves right? That’s pretty effective.”

Tumawa rin ito, “I was serious about that.”
Namumulang siniko naman siya ni Lavion dahil sa baka may makaintindi sakanila, “Let’s get this done then,” at hinila na ito palabas ng kwarto.

Egyptian culture is really amazing and unique. They are rich in tradition and handcraft. When they went out the room and walked to the main venue, everyone was clapping their hands. She felt welcomed with their warm smile despite her foreign background. One thing she liked with their culture is their parents' respect to chose who their sons will marry. And that is why she is welcomed. Her eyes landed on the king who’s walking towards them. She showed a genuine smile as the king hugged the both of them.

“Welcome to the Cun Amaris family, ya habibi.”

Nagkatinginan sila ni Tashiel at nagngitian.

Behind those smiles is a desire that has been supressed. A desire that lasted more than two years and here they are, fulfilling that desire under the moonlight.

Lavion catches her breath as soon as Tashiel left her lips. That was a long breathless kiss she had ever had. With their hands running all over their bodies, as it clasps and touches, Lavion moans when he sucked her neck.

“So this is the reason why you don’t want me to touch it?” she smirked while holding his manhood, moving her hand up and down.

So then, Tashiel looks at her, lifelessly craving.
“You don’t know how I’ve been patient all this time, baby.” He leaned to kiss her chest, “I wanted to touch you all those time,” his hand gripped her breast, “since when you invited me to have sex with you.”

Lavion moaned when he sucked her nipple. “But I don’t regret the decision I made that time, baby.” He started kissing every part of her body and then he kissed her scar and looked at her.

“Your scar is sexy,” he licked it, making her lose her mind.

“What the f*ck, just put it in already, I can’t take fore playing anymore" she complained because she is whining with pleasure and she wants more.

Tashiel chuckles, “no,” and then he went down between her thighs.

Lavion gulped. She had been dreaming of teasing him and messing up with him but now that they are actually doing it, she couldn’t even do what she wants. Her mind is blank.
“ohhh” she dropped her head on the bed as she arched her back when his lips met her gem and his tongue played in.
“you are so wet, love…”
Her eyes went wide when she felt something coming in. She looked at him in shock and saw how his eyes was watching her while his tongue is was on her entrance and a finger is inside.
“ahhh!” she squired as she dropped her head again when his tongue hit her clit. Her mind is full of thoughts about how good it feels. It feels so good, that her legs are trembling.

She can’t take it anymore, “that’s enough, that’s enough, baby. p-please put it in, put it in!” she moaned while he sucked her gem breathless and his finger is going in and out.
Tashiel’s lips went up to her abdomen back to her nipple and then to her lips.

“Say you love me, baby.”
She felt something hard stroking her between her thighs.
“I – I love you… Ohhh!” she gripped his shoulders as she was rammed inside, like her body is breaking into half. She lost all her energy and confidence, she is going crazy with just one push.

He kissed her lips. “Are you okay?” he asked worried and wiped the tears coming from her eyes.

“I… I thought I am breaking into two, you bastard. You’re fuckin ahh! w-what the f*ck was that?”

“I’m sorry, it slipped inside, I haven’t put it all but it slipped, I’m sorry-
“w-what the heck?”
“S-Should I pull it out?”
“N-No. Damn it! w-why so big- you f*ckin innocent-looking bastard.”

He chuckled. “Then should I move?”
“I – I don’t know.”
He kissed her lips. “I’ll take that as a yes,” and he started moving in and out, gentle and slow.
“mmmmm” she moaned between their kiss, feeling so good and at the same time pained. But then she wants more, her body is telling her to have more!

She left his lips and looked at him, “faster” she demanded.

“will you be okay?”
She nodded desperately. “Tell me if you want me to stop okay?”
She nodded as he kissed her again and his hips moved faster as loud cries escaped from her mouth, being rammed and pleasure. Her hips started to move as if her body and mind was possessed by lust and pleasure. It feels so good, it feels hot.

So then, that very long night for the two of them in one big room, with the moonlight striking inside that serve as the only light, the newly couple has finally become one.

***
ZS2 Ch. 57
phobiii_zz