P R I

CHAPTER 52

The competition immediately started with the choosing of pair to compete and as usual Lavion is the last one to compete. There are 10 competitors that contain 5 battles for female solo category so it will only take 40 minutes before she’s on the ring.

From the first competition, she had already observed her competitors except for the one whom she will be facing. After 40 minutes of waiting for her turn, she stood up to go to the ring, calm and elaxed.

Tinitigan niya ang kaniyang kalaban at agad na inobserbahan ang katawan nito. She can see that her body is firm and stiff. She might have worked out a lot before the competition. Napangisi siya dahil sa suot nito.

Thanks for wearing such a vulgar outfit. This will be easy.

“So what can you say about being the opponent of our Princess Valsius, The Soon Quenn?” pagtatanong ng referee sa kalaban niyang may code name na TSQ (The Soon Quenn).

TSQ chuckled before holding the microphone, “I actually don’t know why these motherfuckers are loving this potato bitch in front of me.”

The crowd booed and she chuckled while shaking her head. As she expected, her opponent will be a talker.

“I can only assure that this bitch will going to descend from her throne and ‘The Soon Quenn’ will be ‘The Queen’!”

She remained in the state of calmness while chuckling a bit and remained her right hand on her waist.

“That was an intense challenge for anyone who knows TSQ. But will this declaration affect our stone cold Princess Valsius? What can you say our highness?” Nilahad sakaniya ang microphone ngunit hindi niya tinanggap ito at nanatiling pinahawak iyon sa referee.

“Sorry but I won’t touch something that had germs.”

The crowd went crazy by her simple sweet response. Although you cannot see her smile because of the mask she is wearing, you can see in her eyes that she is smiling at her pissed opponent.

“Tell me, mathafackas, should I be rough for quickie or should I be smooth for a 5 to 10 minutes battle?”

The crowd screamed different rants and she chuckled because ‘quickie’ is more audible to her ears.

“You will know what is more audible after the fight, guys, thanks for the decision.” She winked in the camera, making everyone scream her name.

So then, the referee announced that the fight should now begin. The countdown starts until then, she walked around the ring while her opponent is doing the same.

“You’re an arrogant bitch.” She heard from TSQ that made her smile.

“And you’re the soon queen to fail-” she beamed before attacking TSQ in the back of her head with a quick kick.

So then she stepped back before the body could fall to her and TSQ fell on her knees, her head felt numb and she doesn’t even know if she is breathing.

Bumaba ang tingin ni Lavion sa mga daliri nitong hindi gumagalaw at nilapitan ito. Itinaas niya ang kaniyang paa at mahinang sinipa ang ulo nito bago tuluyan ng bumagsak ang katawan nito sa ring.

The referee checked TSQ’s breathing before announcing that she wins. Well, that was the quickest attack she had done so far. Shrugging, she went back to her seat and the second round goes on until then in the final round, she is facing a big and tall woman that she expected will be her final opponent.