At Home

When we got to the house, it was dark out and my dad's car wasn't in the driveway which meant he was working late. Aaron opened the door and I carried Dottie inside. She was still higher than a kite. "SHANNON!" Dottie screamed. "What?" I asked still holding her. "EIN IS ON THE CEILING AND HE HAS A SWORD!!!!!" She screamed. I looked up to see that nothing was there except for Xeno, Aarons pet jungle leopard gecko. "Dottie," I started, "that's just Xeno, he got out again!" "Oh shoot!" Aaron said. He ran to his room to get his cage then went to the kitchen to get a jar to catch Xeno with. The reason why we call him Xeno is because like xenomorphs, he can stick to any surface. Aaron was in the process of catching him when he jumped from the ceiling and onto Blue's tail. Blue was as calm as calm could be and she managed to put Xeno back in his cage. "Shanon?" Dottie asked while closing slowly. "What is it now?" I asked playfully. "I'm in love with Blaze." After she said that, Dottie passed out snoring louder than a cow. I then carried her up to my room and put her on my bed with a pillow under her leg. Then I went back down to the others. "Hey Blue," Aaron said, "Do you want to play the PS4?" "Sure!" She said happily wagging her tail. That is the first time that I've seen Blue happy before the fight with Ein. She must really love Aaron. "Okay," Aaron said, "Do you want to play Untitled Goose Game, or do you want to play Alien: Isolation?" "Alien isolation, please!" Blue said cheerfully. Aaron put the disk in the console and they started playing. "Hey Charlie," I called to him. He was fiddling with his claws the whole time we got here. He stopped to look up at me and then tilted his head (this is his way of asking 'what is it' without speaking). "I have to show you something," I replied. He got up slowly and grabbed his crutches. He limped over to me and asked what I wanted to show him. "Stay there," I said. I then went to my room and quietly sneaked in and grabbed a book that told stories of the Ultima and what they can do. It was an heirloom my dad gave me that was supposed to scare me into staying away from other people. It worked until Aaron told me not to be afraid of who I am and what I can do. He told me to just be cautious around people and you will be fine. I was about to go out of the door when I heard Dottie's voice, which made me jump. I turned to see that her eyes were still closed and she was muttering something in her sleep. I untensed my body and let my fur settle back down then walked out. Charlie was sitting on a chair in the kitchen while watching Blue play the PS4. He chuckled when Blue got jump scared by the alien or by the androids in the game. "Okay," I said, "You and Blue were both wondering what an Ultima werewolf is, so, I have this book that will tell you exactly what it is, why the Ultima exists, and the origins of werewolves." "Okay," Charlie said while taking the book from my hands. I walked to my room and made a soft pallet on the floor to sleep...