The New Student

Susie is from the game Dead by Daylight so don't flag me for a copyright

             The next day, the principal announced that we were getting a new student and that she will be in the werewolf class. When she walked in, everyone looked at her wondering where her ears and tail are. She looked like she was very shy. "Why is a human in the werewolf class?" One of the wolves asked. "Hey!" I said with authority, "Leave her alone! If she wants to be in this class, then she can!" "Yes Alpha," The same one replied. The teacher asked the girl to introduce herself. "H-hi," She said nervously, "My name is Susie, I moved here because of my mom's work." "Well Susie," Mr. Kanine said, "You can sit by the Alpha, if that is ok with her." "I don't mind," I said. Susie walked to the table that Aaron, Layla, Dottie, and I were all sitting at. "Who's the alpha male?" Susie asked while putting her things on her desk. "I haven't decided that yet," I said, "My name is Shannon by the way." "Thanks for sticking up for me," She said, "I'm not good at making friends." "You can be our friend," I said while gesturing to my friends. She smiled and said, "Thank you." "Girls," Mr. Kanine said, "You can do it in detention." "Meet me after school," I whispered. Susie nodded.

             After school, a werewolf drove up to Susie. "Susie," He said, "Get in the car!" "Ok," She replied. Her voice was filled with sadness and when she got into the car, she looked at me, her eyes had tears in them...