The Dream

I opened my eyes to see that both Layla and Riley were gone and I panicked. "Layla!" I yelled out her name while checking every room in the house. "Where is everyone," I said. As I was walking down the hall to check Aaron's room, I noticed an emerald green glow in my room. Then I heard Layla's scream coming from downstairs. When I had gotten to the living room, I saw a werewolf with blood all over his hands and shirt. Then he turned to look at me. His eyes were emerald green, just like Ein's when he challenged me for alpha. "Ein?" I said confused. I looked down at his feet to see dead bodies. At first, I didn't know who they were until I saw what they were wearing. 'Layla!' I thought. Then I saw the bodies that were once my mom, dad, and my brother. "NO YOU MONSTER!!" I yelled while crying. He just laughed and said, "Sissy! Wake up! Chu are dweaming!"...

I woke up to see Layla shaking me and Riley was licking my feet (which she only does whenever I have a nightmare). When I was fully awake, I noticed that I was crying and that Layla had her arms and legs wrapped around in a tight hug. Mom walked through the front door to see me crying into Layla's shoulder and her hugging me. "What in Irene is going on!?!" She said sympathetically. "Sissy hat a bad dweam!" Layla replied. I pulled her closer and said while crying harder, "I thought I lost you!" "It ok, Sissy," she said, "Iz here, don't worwee." I had a flashback to my dream and my Mom must have read my thoughts because she sat down on the couch and rubbed my back. "Its okay, Sweety," She said, "That's not going to happen." She then got up to get my favorite plushie that was mangled when Riley was a puppy before she came back. It was a cheetah cub plush. "How did you fix it?" I asked with tears still running down my face. "It wasn't easy," She replied, "I had to get a lot of help when I was stitching it back up." When she gave it to me, it felt like touching a cloud. I looked at it then looked at Layla. "Layla," I said, "You don't have a lot of plushies. Do you want Sam?" Her eyes lit up brighter than a Christmas tree. "Yes!" Layla replied, "I want her!" As soon as I gave it to her, she squeezed it and it made a purring sound. She looked at it confused. "Mom," I said, "I don't remember it doing that." "That is because I wanted it to have a more realistic feel," She replied. "I luv it!" Layla said wagging her tail...