Ein V. Shannon pt.2

Most of this chapter is pulled directly from the Emerald Secret so don't flag for copywrite!!!

                I was back at Irene's cabin and she let me resurrect myself again. I was back with the fight and Layla had a bruise on her left eye. I pulled the knife out of my stomach and the wound healed instantly but the others didn't. "How many times do I have to KILL YOU?!?!" Ein yelled then ran deeper in the forest with me hot on is heels. I caught up to him and tackled him into a clearing. "No matter how many times I hit her, SHE WILL STILL LOVE ME!" Ein said after laughing. I charged him and he dogged and landed a punch that sent me flying into a tree. He walked over to me and was about to hit me again but I grabbed his arm and flung him over my head and punched him over and over again and pushed him back. "YOU HURT HER!" I shouted. "Yeah," He said smiling, "She deserved it, and I'll do it again when I get back. She'll love me either way" I punched him and said, "You won't make it back!" He laughed and said, "Then what are you going to do!? Finish me then!" "NO!" I yelled. He muttered the word "pathetic!" then I grab him by the collar and lifted him up off the ground and said, "I didn't say I was done! You will know was true suffering is!" I focused my eyes into his and I took away the only thing he truly loved, his ears and tail. I dropped him and backed up. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?!?" He yelled. "I turned you into the creature you hate the most!" I said, "You are no longer a werewolf and that potion is ineffective now. Oh, Susie?" Susie appeared through the bushes with her knife. "Have fun!" I said while walking away. I heard Ein screams being cut off and footsteps walking behind me. "I thought you told me not to kill anyone," Susie said. "I did," I said, "But that was before Ein attacked my family and friends and made Layla kill me." "How did you come back?" Susie asked while taking her mask off. "Irene helped," I replied. Both Susie and I heard Blue roaring and we sprinted to see what was going on. "HOW COULD YOU HURT MY BROTHER?!?!" She yelled at Aaron. I looked at Charlie and he had a scorch mark on his side and a few slash marks on his chest. "I'm sorry!" Aaron said while reaching for her hand. "NO!" Blue yelled pulling away from him, "We are through!" Aaron's ears drooped down and he went to grab Blue's hand again but she slashed his face with her claws. I let out a growl (even though I didn't mean to) and she growled back. Susie walked over to Charlie and put her hands on his wounds. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Blue yelled getting ready to pounce on Susie. Susie's hands started to glow sky blue and Charlie's wounds disappeared in a matter of seconds. "Oh?" Blue said confused. "LET ME GO!" Layla screamed while both Daniel and Blaze held her back. I limped over to her and she had the same green eyes. "Alpha!" Daniel said, "The potion didn't work for her." "Let her go," I said. As soon as they let Layla go, she went for the knife and she started slashing me again. I stood there taking the hits waiting for her to cool down. "WHAT DID CHU DO TO EIN?!?!" She yelled while cutting me with the knife, "CHU MONSTER! IZ HATES CHU!!!!" She kept slashing me while everyone was watching. I grabbed hold of her arms and forced the knife out of her hands then said, "Layla, I will always love you, no matter what you do, please fight the potion." "LET GO OF ME!" She screamed when I forced her into a hug. "Layla," I said while tears were rolling down my face, "You are the one reason why I haven't ended my life. Please remember who you are." She pushed me away and started to clutch her head. She looked back at me with her sky blue eyes and started to cry. "I'm so sorry!" She said in a hushed whisper while crying. "It's ok," I said while trying to walk to her but collapsed, "I love you, Layla..."