OO1

-♡♡♡

You strolled towards your apartment after a long day at work.

Feeling exhausted and having a massive headache you just wanted to throw yourself in bed and sleep for hours.

Reaching your apartment building you climbed the stairs stopping at the very familiar hardwood door.

Digging your hand in your purse the keys jingled when you unlocked the door.Turning the doorknob and stepping in your apartment you let out a sigh of relief when the familiar sweet vanilla scent filled your nostrils.

You took off your shoes whilst tossing your brown fluffy warm coat on the couch. A moan of exhaustion escaped your lips as you plopped yourself on the living room couch.

After spending quite some time doing nothing you padded across the carpeted floor to your bedroom.

If someone would ask you to describe your room you would without a doubt say just one word "Heaven".You just loved your room.It gave you the aesthetic vibes you loved.

You took your laptop from your desk and placed it on the cozy blanket and got inside it finding a comfortable position to enjoy your favorite show on Netflix

This is the time of the day you loved the most it eases your mind form all the problems you went through.

Meanwhile , the window of your bathroom creaked open followed by a quiet squeak.You were so immersed in the show that you didn't even heard it.

__⭐⭐⭐

2 hours later

You just completed 2 episodes of the show.Having the sudden urge to go to the washroom you moved your lazy ass there.

Opening the door of your bathroom you let out a loud shriek of surprise spotting a fluffy and cute bunny in your bathtub.

____________________

Read , vote and share

감사합니다 !