O18

-♡♡♡

He woke up cuddled in soft warm sheets, his eyes squinting due to the brightness of the sun illuminating through the windows. Jungkook groaned as he tried to sit up, soon noticing the huge bandage covering his stomach.

He flinched as the door opened revealing your bubbly yet tired form. You grinned, carefully walking towards his bed "I see you woke up"

His breath hitched as looked up at you. Your face was covered in bruises and cuts, your left eye had a blackish-purple spot. You looked awful.

He slowly stretched his hand, softly touching your fresh cuts as you closed your eyes from the sudden sting it gave. His soft brown orbs tearing up

"I-is it because o-of m-me-" you gently cupped his cheeks, shaking your head. "No bun, it's not because of you. They harmed you right?" He nodded his head weakly. "And nobody can harm what is precious to me. So they just had to deal with the consequences" you triumphantly smiled at him.

"And don't worry about me, I'm fine" he knew you weren't just fine. He clearly heard your groan when you sat beside him. He noticed your pained expression when he touched your wounds. He knew you were in pain. But denied because of him. Because you didn't want him to worry. He noticed your pain.

"Hurry up now, the breakfast's ready" you spoke in a cheerful voice before heading out of his room.

Jungkook buried his face in his palms, letting his tears fall. He quietly sobbed making sure you wouldn't hear him. "How will I not worry, when it's only you I have"

-⭐⭐⭐

"Jungkook please you have to tell me" you demanded an answer.

"I-i am sorry" you sighed before guiding his head to your shoulder.

"It's not your fault, you just have to tell me what were you doing in the forest alone, at that time" you rubbed his shoulders as you hugged him tight. His arms looped around your waist tightening as he replied.

"I-i went t-to the park, b-but I l-lost track" he lied.

You ran your fingers through his silky locks, as he hummed in satisfaction.

"Let's just spend some lazy time tomorrow hm?" You suggested, kissing his head softly. "We'll play all day, build a blanket fort, eat snacks, dance, and we'll watch Iron Man too" you both giggled, as he immediately agreed to all your plans.

"So, let's sleep for now. We'll wake up early tomorrow hm?" He nodded his head before standing up.

You made your way towards your bedroom as he watched you go.

"I'm sorry Y/n"

__________________________

Read, Vote and Share

감사합니다 !