O15

-♡♡♡

Flashback *Few months ago*

"Eat" the older male sternly ordered, younger obeyed not wanting to face the consequences.

Fear, an unpleasant feeling triggered by the perception of danger. They say the more you fear something the bigger it appears.

It was happening to him, to Jungkook but he couldn't do anything. He had to survive. He had to receive all the beating, even for the things he didn't do because he was the favorite slave of the master and mistress who like torturing him.

He was tied and caged in a dark room by them, they starved him for days, not giving him food making him weaker day by day. Tortured him when he didn't do the house chores.

His extreme fear of darkness became his phobia. He suffered from Nyctophobia. He wanted to escape. Wanted to run where he could feel loved.

"Yes, he's inside" spoke a very familiar voice catching Jungkook's attention behind the door. "Oh, okay we'll come tomorrow for the sample" another voice replied.

"Will the hybrids formed be-" "Shh...don't speak too loud" the person scolded.

His eyes widened as he realised what they were talking about. 'This is illegal' he thought. They wanted to use him for business. They wanted to make more Hybrids like him.

That night by luck, he found the door open, He transformed himself in his bunny form and escaped from the hellhole. He ran as fast as he could with all the strength he could muster.

Breathing heavily out of breath, he stopped after running for quite some distance. He looked around trying to find somewhere to go. Just then, he found a window of open. He did what he thought was right at the time. He jumped in.

That night was the night he reached your home. His home. Where he finally found the happiness, the love, the care he was looking for.

_______________________

Read, Vote and Share

감사합니다 !