Never seen anything "Quite like you"

Song: Never seen anything "Quite like you"

Artist: The Script
———
RILEY
Today was the day my life would change for the second time. Not only do I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter, but I was about to marry my best friend. Both Jack and I were now out of high school. Jack was now 21 and I was 20. When we broke up 1 year after Adrian was born, we stayed away from each other. Jack then came back one year later. We started dating again...and now we're here.

"Someone wanted to see mommy..." My mom spoke as she held Adrian in her arms.

I held Adrian in my arms, kissing her cheek as we took a few photos. As I sat down, handing Adrian back to my mom, Casey began doing my hair, my makeup already done.

JACK
"So...you nervous? Have you got your vows sorted?" Thomas asked as he straightened my bowtie.

"Well...I have a little surprise for Riley..." I admitted. Thomas looked at me, confused.

GENERAL
The day went on as usual, both Riley and Jack getting ready for the second biggest night of their lives. As the sun began to set, the ceremony began. Jack stood at the end of the aisle, waiting for Riley to walk down in her dress. After a minute, Riley appeared, making Jack blush.

Riley wore a long flowy dress with a lace bodice. It was a nice strapless dress. She eventually made it down the aisle. She stood next to Jack, holding his hand. After a few minutes, it was time for vows.

RILEY
It was now time for the vows. I asked for Adrian to be passed to me, and so my mom did.

"Jack...we first met 9 years ago when I was 10 and you were 11. To me you were my brothers annoying best friend, but eventually, Thomas let me get to know you and you then became my annoying best friend. Then, at 17, I found out that I was pregnant with your baby and you helped me through all of it. We broke up a year after Adrian was born, but now...we're here...and I don't want to be anywhere else." I spoke, letting tear fall from my eye.

JACK
Riley finished her vows...so now it was my turn.

"One thing I have never told you...or anyone for that matter is that as I child I used to sing." I spoke, being handed a microphone.

Riley's eyes widened. She gave me that 'NO WAY!' face she made the day I found out that I graduated top of my class.

"Now...we don't have 3 minutes and 24 seconds so I'll shorten it." I spoke as I giggled. As the music played, I prepared myself. The chorus came so I spoke.

"Well I've seen you in jeans with no make-up on and I've stood there in awe as your date for the prom. I'm blessed as a man to have seen you in white but I've never seen anything quite like you tonight, no, I've never seen anything quite like you" I sang as the music played. There was no backing vocals so I was singing by myself. I watched as Riley teared up.

"When it's right it's more than right, those you feel it more than feel. I could take this moment now, ride into the great with me" I continued, holding Riley's hand as a tear slipped down her cheek. I wiped it off her face.

"Oh well I've seen you in jeans with no make-up on and I've stood there in awe as your date for the prom. I'm blessed as a man to have seen you in white but I've never seen anything quite like you tonight, no, no I've never seen anything quite like you tonight, oh no, I've never seen anything quite like you tonight" Riley looked at me in awe.

"And your eyes are in your eyes and my heart's in our hearts. Sometimes words just ain't enough, for this love that's more than love. Well I've seen you in jeans with no make-up on and I've stood there in awe as your date for the prom. I'm blessed as a man to have seen you in white but I've never seen anything quite like you tonight, no, no I've never seen anything quite like you tonight, oh no, I've never seen anything quite like you tonight." I finished. The music ended and I handed the microphone to Thomas.

GENERAL
With their vows now exchanged, Riley and Jack put the rings on their fingers. They said everything needed and before long, the moment was here.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife." The minster spoke as Jack held Riley as they kissed. After a few seconds they pulled away and smiled.